- Though Heidi Klum won't be part of this year's Victoria's Secret fashion show, the event will feature Katy Perry, Akon, and Adriana Lima in a $2 million diamond, sapphire and topaz bra.
- Models Alessandra Ambrosio, Rosie-Huntington Whiteley, Chanel Iman and Candice Swanepoel are also expected to walk the runway. [USA Today]
- Randy Jackson is speaking out against his parents for filming an interview with Oprah Winfrey and allowing her to talk to Michael Jackson's children. Randy says, "she is the last person on earth he would want around his children" and his "stomach ached" when he learned Oprah was visiting the family home. He adds, "I can never forget when she had the show on pedophilia during the jury deliberation process in my brother's Santa Maria case. That was no coincidence." [X17]
- David Arquette has apologized for talking about Courteney Cox on Howard Stern. He Tweeted that he wanted to, "provide clarity and honesty about what I'm experiencing but while doing that I shared too much...it's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information. I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled.. Life is a process of spiritual evolution." [Yahoo]
- David Arquette's new ladyfriend Jasmine Waltz was arrested 10 years ago for marijuana possession and we're supposed to be scandalized. [Radar]
- Nick James says that Tiger Woods are trying to prevent the release of the sex tape he made with Devon James, but it will come out, "no matter what." [Radar]
- Rachel Uchitel claims her "high-profile ex-love" hit her and strangled her while they were on vacation. "He locked her in their bungalow for two days without clothes or a way to get out," says Uchitel's friend. [Radar]
- Celine Dion will reportedly have a C-section later this month to deliver her twins. [UPI]
- Bette Midler will co-produce a stage version of Priscilla Queen of the Desert. [AP]
- Michael Lohan says he's been calling the Betty Ford Center and trying to schedule a visit with Lindsay, but it seems the fact that she doesn't want to see him is complicating matters. [Radar]
- Also staying at Betty Ford: Tom Arnold. "Tom Arnold has been really nice to Lindsay," says a source. "He's been trying to make friends with her." [E!]
- Eric Johnson's divorced has been finalized, so the tabloids can stop declaring that Jessica Simpson is dating a married man. [E!]
- E! claims Russell Brand and Katy Perry will marry in India next week. [E!]
- Morning Joe's Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski are helping NBC develop a prime-time show called Turks, an "hourlong drama about twenty-somethings in New York who have careers in politics, the media and finance." [NYT]
- Ron Jeremy says of the anonymous male porn star who's tested positive for HIV, "It's politically incorrect to say, but it's typically a lot easier to get it through homosexual intercourse than heterosexual... In the gay films they don't necessarily get tested because they use rubbers all the time, unlike in the straight films.... This is coming at a very bad time because the industry is holding on by a thread." [Radar]
- In an interview with Playboy Robert Downey Jr. says, "Not having done drugs for literally five or six years is a lifetime... I think of myself as someone who has no desire, use for or conscious memory of that life. And yet I don't shut the door on it, and I don't pretend it didn't happen." [Us]
- Demi Lovato says she won't turn out like Lindsay Lohan because, "A lot of the times those are situations when people aren't saying no to those girls and I definitely have a mom who would slap me upside the head if I went crazy or something." [Radar]
- Welcome To The Rileys director Jake Scott on Kristen Stewart: "She's very vulpine-very wolfish-and wily, kind of twitchy. Directing her is kind of like wrangling a herd of cats." [E!]
i'm embarrassed to say that Katie's boobies make me want a boobie job ... and then i will skip, not walk, all around town
bouncy bouncy bounce! i always wanted to be Tigger!
seriously. i want a boobie job now.
boobie boobie boobie!