Former Squatty Potty spokesperson Kathy Griffin has hired famed attorney Lisa Bloom now that her career has fallen apart because of a photograph in which she held up a fake decapitated head of Donald Trump. Griffin and Bloom will hold a press conference Friday morning, during which they will reportedly “explain the true motivation behind the image, and respond to the bullying from the Trump family [Griffin] has endured.”
The “bullying” cry is a little bizarre to me (I have no idea what she could be referencing apart from Trump’s tweets about the incident), but I suppose I should reserve judgment until the press conference, which will be held at 9:00AM PST today.
In 1998, Geri Horner (aka Geri Halliwell, aka Ginger Spice) famously quit The Spice Girls “in the middle of their world tour.” Thanks to a stray tweet from a fan, she has finally apologized.
“19 years ago today, it was announced that @GeriHalliwell had left the Spice Girls in the middle of their world tour,” tweeted a fan account that, I assure you, is not run by me. To their surprise, Horner responded with a apology 19 years in the making:
The tabloids claim Rob Kardashian is dating some woman named Mehgan, but Rob Kardashian claims he doesn’t know her.
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann and I have nothing in common. [People]
- I have no idea what the “Logo Trailblazer Award” is, but am surprised Cyndi Lauper hasn’t already won it. [Page Six]
- We must be through the looking glass, because Sean Penn has been described as a “peacemaker.” [TMZ]
- Tiger Woods’s life began spiraling out of control after his “cheating scandal” in 2009. [E! Online]
- Shia LeBeouf got drunk in Finland and Radar Online is worried. [Radar Online]