Kanye West was rushed to the hospital in Australia yesterday following a minor health scare — he's totally ok now, though. Do not worry, assembled readers of Dirt Bag.
Although original reports said he'd had a seizure, that's not the case: a source close to the rapper told E! News that West "didn't have a major health care or a seizure" and "just suffered a migraine and went to the hospital simply as a precaution." Another source says he got an MRI while there.
Kanye has not made a statement about the hospitalization (and neither has Kim), but it seems that all's well with him now. According to TMZ, he went on to play a show at the Rod Laver Arena that evening and went on a dramatic monologue, as is his custom. In my fantasy version of the night, he flaps the MRI image around and shouts "THIS IS THE BRAIN OF A GOD!!!!!" Which would be the true sign of a full recovery. [E!, TMZ]
Look how cool and hot Rihanna looks on the cover of "Tush," a German magazine with an A+ name. She looks like a beautiful wizard, or like a very sensual Baba Yaga. Consider this your daily reminder that Rihanna is very fashionable.
Lorde is on the cover of the October issue of Elle; in the accompanying interview, she says lots of wonderful and wise things, as is Lorde's wont. Including: "People have told me that I've helped them feel confident, like they can say things they want to say. They can talk about feminism in class without people calling them a lesbian. That's so amazing that I can make someone feel like that." :') [Elle]
- It is rumored that beloved human being Morgan Freeman will be in Ted 2, a movie that chronicles the adventures of a masturbating teddy bear who speaks with the voice of a gurgling manchild. [Variety]
- Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin went on a date. According to reports, Jennifer Lawrence was "acting all goofy." Chris Martin was doing whatever Chris Martin does. I don't know what that is. Moaning quietly into a napkin about clocks? [People]
- Miley Cyrus estimates that $2,000 worth of beads is "enough to fill a large swimming pool." I have NO IDEA whether that's accurate, but she's the expert. [MTV]
- Here is a photo of Pharrell traveling with his hat-carriers. There are two of them. Pharrell loves hats. [E!]
- In a press conference for her new movie, Jennifer Aniston said, "My life is a happy life," adding, "Justin [Theroux] is probably one of the funniest human beings that I've ever encountered." Elsewhere on the planet, ignoring this, tabloid editors began the weekly process of placing "PREGNANT & DUMPED" headlines onto crying photographs of her. [E!]
- I stopped watching Reign, but the actress who plays Mary, Teen of Scots says that her character "is shagging everyone" next season. I think maybe it's time to resume the watching of this program. [EW]
- This headline is not exaggerating: YOU LITERALLY CANNOT RECOGNIZE HALEY JOEL OSMENT IN HIS NAZI MOVIE COSTUME. [Just Jared]