Let the mighty river of verbal diarrhea that is Kanye West, father of three, wash over you in a new song “XTCY,” which dropped around 11 PM Calabasas time on Friday night; the track was announced alongside a family photo of the Kardashian-Jenner sisters which appears to have been taken the previous evening at his sister-in-law Kylie Jenner’s 21st birthday party. Against the backdrop of light moans, he opens with this:
You got sick thoughts? I got more of em. You got a sister-in-law you would smash? I got four of em.
DJ Clark Kent originally published the track on Instagram including “You’re welcome” in the caption, possibly because that thought was FREE for you, world.
Travis Scott got Kylie Jenner a vintage Rolls-Royce for her birthday because when you’re a 21-year-old on track to becoming the world’s youngest billionaire, it’s the little things.
And those little things are lots and lots of cars!!!! Cars for dress-up and cars for leaning on, cars for playing pretend as a poor, sisterhood cars, obligatory relationship cars, mafia cars, “just-for-the-summer” cars, and incidentally possibly machines to move Kylie from the house to the off-site private locations, but this new one appears to have the steering wheel on the right side, and it looks good in the driveway. #Blessed.
Wait, but we knew this since Coachella: The Weeknd is back with Bella Hadid, which was already confirmed in April when The Weeknd started denying rumors that he was back with Bella Hadid, which is historically what he does when he’s with Bella Hadid.
- J Lo can do a full pull-up. [TMZ]
- KFC in the bath: Y/N? [The Sun]
- Demi Lovato has reportedly moved from rehab to get treated by a therapist in Chicago. The rest of her tour has been cancelled. [E!]
- By NO STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION DOES A REALTOR GET TO CALL THIS A FARMHOUSE. [TMZ]
- Anne Hathaway and husband were PDA’in. [Page Six]
- True thoughts on Britney’s new “unisex” fragrance. [Harper’s BAZAAR]
- Tidbit from John Mayer burglary news: “He has an enormous and enormously valuable timepiece collection.” [TMZ]
- No no no no no no no no no no no [TMZ]