The Four Horsemen of the Gossip Apocalypse—Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Beyoncé and Jay Z—had themselves a double date this weekend.
Depending on who you believe, the double date at a West Hollywood restaurant on Friday night was either the end of a feud or a disastrous night out that left Kardashian in tears. Radar, which cites Britain's Star magazine, reports that the dinner was "incredibly awkward" because Kanye, Yoncé and Jay just wanted to talk about music while Kim K. just stared blankly at her phone all night, playing Kim Kardashian Hollywood and trying to figure out why the HELL Willow Pape is so goddamn mean and petty.
Beyoncé did talk to Kim to ask about North and speak about Blue Ivy, but Kim thought it was strange and polite. Bey was gushing over Kanye, though, saying she got a song in mind she could only do with him. Kim felt left out and was on the brink of tears when they left."
Radar has images of the date, which are mostly just pictures of people climbing in and out of the backseat of cars. I asked for permission to access the Jezebel Celebrity Time Machine in order to leap back in time to Friday night so that I might bring you a better report of what transpired during this date night but my request was denied because this story was deemed not "time-travel worthy." Agree to disagree.
Taylor Swift laughed off suggestions that nude photos of her would be released following the hack of her Instagram and Twitter pages. She posted on Twitter to respond to rumors that the alleged hackers had such pictures:
"PS any hackers saying they have 'nudes'? Psssh you'd love that wouldn't you! Have fun photoshopping cause you got NOTHING."
My Queen, see how she mocks the usurpers.
- Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz honeymooned in the middle of fucking nowhere because they are REAL AS FUCK. Everyone please get mad at me for calling Wyoming "the middle of nowhere" and call me a "New York elitist" even though I live nowhere near NYC and haven't set foot in the city in years. [US Weekly]
- Neil Patrick Harris has a huge Oscar scoop for you. It's kind of underwhelming but let him have his moment, OK? [Twitter]
- Let me know if you fall over DEAD like I did when you see this pictures of Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth's babehs and I will send paramedics to your house ASAP [Instagram]
- Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder touched each other. [Hollywood Life]
- Selena Gomez does not give a shit about what anyone might say about her at Justin Bieber's roast. [ Gossip Cop]
- Kris Jenner wore a "see through" outfit that doesn't really look all that see through to me at all but what the hell do I know, I'm blogging in a bathrobe. [Yahoo]
- Ewan McGregor really spent a lot of time thinking about that new lightsaber in the Star Wars sequel. [VF]
- Star-Lord ("WHO?") and Captain America made THE BEST fucking Super Bowl bet ever. Seriously all this needs is Betty White or Tom Hiddleston to get into this action and I would explode. [Entertainment Tonight]
Bye for now!
Image via Getty.