- During an interview yesterday, Kanye West was asked about the recently-uncovered photos of his junk. He referenced the lyric, "She find pictures in my email/ I sent this girl a picture of my, hey!" and explained, "I only rap reality!"
- He added, "You can't imagine how disappointed I was that I got cut off!" [Rolling Stone]
- Teen Mom Amber Portwood has voluntarily entered into an Informal Adjustment with Indiana's child protective services for up to six months. A CPS rep explains, "We are putting local resources in place, such as family classes or support mechanism, including therapy so the child does not have to be removed from the home to remain safe." [Radar]
- A source claims that Miley Cyrus "is not taking any sides" in her parents' divorce. "She has been upset recently," adds the source. "She's trying to keep everything private while her family works through this." [People]
- Here'a reason to watch the relatively diva-free VH1 Divas Salute The Troops concert next month: Kathy Griffin is hosting. [PR Newswire]
- The Real Housewives of NJ were fighting at a fashion show. You can read all about it, or just wait to see it dragged out over three episodes next season. [Radar]
- Michelle Williams put on 15 pounds for a flashback scene in Blue Valentine. So, so, brave. [E!]
- Apparently there was a show called Life Unexpected on TV, but it's been canceled. [E!]
- Headline of the Day: "Jon Gosselin & Girlfriend Say They Were Humiliated At Taco Bell" [Radar]
- Chelsea Handler has signed a deal with NBC to develop shows based on her books. [E!]
- Vince Vaughn still doesn't get why people are upset about the gay joke in The Dilemma. He said on a radio show today, "I'm glad to hear it's staying the movie" because it "wasn't a derogatory term...We clarified within the joke [that it was] not 'homosexual-gay' but, you know, your parents are chaperoning a dance." [Us]
- Molly Shannon will star in an HBO show about an ex-nun that she describes as, "James Joyce meets Judd Apatow– a female 40-Year-Old Virgin with a huge dollop of Catholic weirdness thrown in." [Just Jared]
- Jake Gyllenhaal said of filming sex scenes with Anne Hathaway for Love And Other Drugs, "Annie and I had already had sex on film in Brokeback Mountain, so I wasn't too nervous. There's something about the way Annie and I both work which is inherently very musical. It's all about rhythm. There's a rhythm to writing, there's a rhythm to sports and there's a rhythm to sex." [SMH]
George Bush and Vince Vaughn seem to both be under the (erroneous) impression that saying one is not racist/homophobic means that one's actions cannot be interpreted as such....I'm going to start referring to this as "privileged & prejudiced prerogatives."
Enjoy today's heaping helping of hate speech, all! There's plenty to go around, and there will certainly be more tomorrow!