As the birth of the Kimyeby draws nigh, a 24-year-old Canadian model told the Star — truly the hallmark of upstanding journalism — that Kanye West cheated on Kim Kardashian with her after explaining that they were just together "for publicity and nothing serious." Says Leyla Ghobadi: "This is going to destroy the Kardashian family. It’s bad. It’s really bad. It’s just embarrassing. But if I were Kim and about to have a baby, I would want to know."
She claims that Kanye had a member of his entourage seek her out after he spotted her dancing at his Atlantic City concert last year. She declined that night, but he gave her passes to the next night's concert, after which they had sex — then again in October in New York. She says that he hit her up as recently as last weekend.
Meanwhile, in a sliiiightly more reputable publication, a massive interview with 'Ye is rolled out in which we learn a lot. A Lot. Some highlights:
I don’t know if this is statistically right, but I’m assuming I have the most Grammys of anyone my age, but I haven’t won one against a white person.
The longer your ‘gevity is, the more confidence you build.
It’s only led me to complete awesomeness at all times. It’s only led me to awesome truth and awesomeness. Beauty, truth, awesomeness. That’s all it is.
If you don’t make Christmas presents, meaning making something that’s so emotionally connected to people, don’t talk to me.
The whole thing is worth reading. [NYT]
Jesus. Justin Timberlake, I am creeped out about how the right side of your nose is meant to double as a breast. And the fact that the silhouette has a distinctive nipple that is made out of your face. All in all, I think the intimation of sexuality on the cover of your new single "Tunnel Vision" is WAY too subtle. [NYDN]
Speaking of white people, Taylor Swift visited Gwyneth Paltrow's London home before a concert at Wembley Stadium, where the two drank lavender-rosemary lemonade, noshed on cardboard spread with Vegenaise and pretended Country Strong never happened. [E!]
Gwyneth is supposedly warning her friends and business partners not to talk to Vanity Fair, who is executing a full cover story on her despite her refusal to participate (she's wary due to their unflattering pieces on Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt). [Page Six]
Amanda Show co-star Drake Bell says that Amanda Bynes is totally fine — he had lunch with her the other day, and she was "healthy" like a fox.
"She's in a place right now where she is searching. She's ready to be her own person, and do her own thing. … She is a girl who is finding herself. Anytime I've ever been with Amanda, she's totally coherent, totally there, totally everything. I'm like, 'dude, you come off crazy,'" he said. "She's like, 'I know, but I don't mean to. I just changed the way I look!'"
Those of us who had the theory that Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber were actually the same person can forget it — the two "flirted" at a Hollywood nightclub and then left together at around 2 AM, unless this is a photoshop job and they're still the same person. Let's just keep believing that, because it seems right. [TMZ]
Amanda Bynes called Miley Cyrus ugly last night on Twitter. And, scene. [E!]
Chelsea Clinton and Rick Ross, the next crimesolving duo on the Bravo network. Go home, Internet. You're drunk. [Instagram]
- Carey Mulligan has reportedly turned down the role of Hillary Clinton. [The Guardian]
- Carey Mulligan's favorite rapper 2 Chainz got arrested for sizzurp at LAX.
- Salma Hayek's husband likes when she wears leather! [People]
- If you want to never feel sexual desire again, click the link!! [Us Weekly]
- Kate Upton is maybe dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy from Dancing With The Stars. [Us Weekly]
- Kris Humphries is happy. If you were wondering. [NYDN]
- "Inside, I'm like, 80." -Lauren Conrad is Lauren Conrad on the outside and Grandmother Fucking Willow on the inside. [Us Weekly]
- Here's what two kids from The Sandlot look like now. [NYDN]
- Mike Tyson visited a retirement home in Jersey City, where everyone reportedly had a jolly good time — but like, at LEAST one elderly person must have thought he was the angel of death. [Page Six]
- Here is the trailer for the second Hobbit movie. [NYDN]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt looks happy that she is engaged and pregnant. [Us Weekly]
- Liv Tyler got freaked out about a woman wearing Google Glass. We're in the future, Liv! [Page Six]
- Megacelebrity lawyer Gloria Allred was spotted discussing the Paris Jackson custody case at a movie screening. [Page Six]
- One Direction mini-quiche Harry Styles shirtless, with a crowd of girls behind him who look like they're about to faint/puke from happiness. [Daily Mail]
- Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer finally tell the world the names of their 9-month-old twins: Charlie and Poppy. Approve. [Today]
- Dexter's (excellent) Jennifer Carpenter has been dating a married man. Let's all evacuate our bowels on the count of three. [Daily Mail]
- Shirley Jones, the mom from The Partridge Family, is coming out with a memoir about sexxx. "I still want to make it clear that I believe that a woman can remain sexual right through her 70s and 80s and beyond. I am living proof of that. Despite my advanced years, that hasn’t changed a bit, although it can take longer than before for me to achieve sexual fulfillment these days." Sometimes it takes 'gevity. [NYDN]