It feels like something's heatin' up, can I learn about what's going on in a famous lady's uterus? The gossip sites have been whispering about it for weeks and now the tabloids are reporting it, so it must be true: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are expecting their first baby.
Via US Weekly:
Biel's having a baby! Jessica Biel is pregnant and expecting her first child with Justin Timberlake, multiple sources reveal in the new issue of Us Weekly.
"Right now they are just enjoying the news for themselves," one pal tells Us of the Blunderer actress, 32, and Timberlake, 33, who dated on and off for five years before getting engaged in January 2012. "They just want a happy baby."
Get ready for lots of "Bay-bay-by" jokes. Probably all from me.
Lena Dunham released an official statement in response to allegations that she sexually abused her younger sister. Here it is in full:
I am dismayed over the recent interpretation of events described in my book Not That Kind of Girl.
First and foremost, I want to be very clear that I do not condone any kind of abuse under any circumstances.
Childhood sexual abuse is a life-shattering event for so many, and I have been vocal about the rights of survivors. If the situations described in my book have been painful or triggering for people to read, I am sorry, as that was never my intention. I am also aware that the comic use of the term "sexual predator" was insensitive, and I'm sorry for that as well.
As for my sibling, Grace, she is my best friend, and anything I have written about her has been published with her approval.
I'm sure we can have a calm, reasonable conversation about this. **Grabs baseball bat and prepares for a repeat of the bathroom rumble in The Warriors.** [ Time]
Do you hear that loud clicking sound? It's the frantic typing of fan fiction authors who've just heard One Direction's Harry Styles say that gender is "not that important" when looking for a significant other. E! would like you to think that this was said in jest, but I know a few hundred Larry-shippers on Tumblr who would disagree. [E!]
- Everyone can stop with the armchair diagnoses now: Amanda Bynes has stated on Twitter that she suffers from bipolar disorder and manic depression. [E!]
- Jennifer Lawrence and that weeping scarecrow Chris Martin: not so over after all! [Dlisted]
- The kids of Roseanne (DJ, Darlene and original Becky) reunited with their TV mom. [Gossip Cop]
- Noted racist Brigitte Bardot also hates feminism. [ONTD]
- Anna Cardwell suspects her mother, June "Mama June" Thompson, of stealing her trust fund to buy the man who molested her a new car. [Radar]
- Judi Dench is rumored to have Harvey Weinstein's name tattooed on her ass, making Weinstein the Xavier Roberts of the cabbage patch we call Hollywood. [E!]
- How Anne Hathaway ranks life's embarrassing moments: "...on scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a person walking down the street and 10 is, for me, co-hosting the Oscars with James Franco..." [Gossip Cop]
- Taylor Swift's 1989 has sold 1.287 million copies in its first week. [ONTD]
- Speaking of Rosemary's Tay-by, here's Kendrick Lamar singing "Shake It Off" during an interview with Fader. [Billboard]
Images via AP/Getty