Jessica Biel gave birth to a son. She and Justin Timberlake held their tiny baby, Timberlake (probably) sang a little song, wiped tears from their eyes, and named him Silas Randall. Welcome to the world Silas Randall. According to reports, everyone is healthy. [People]
Taylor Swift really loves her cats, Olivia Benson and Meredith Grey. She takes them for leisurely strolls, she Instagram’s them, and she (probably) sings to them. But all of Swft’s girlfriends have drawn a line in the sand: No more cats!
Swift says she asked friends if she should get another cat, and her friends (Haim or Karlie Kloss?) said, “No. Three cats is a cat-lady, two cats is a party.” That is excellent advice. [Us Weekly]
- Eddie Redmayne is rumored to be the lead in Harry Potter spin-off, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. [Us Weekly]
- Stephanie March and Bobby Flay are getting a divorce. [Page Six]
- Bobby Brown will make his first public appearance since Bobbi Kristina was hospitalized. [Gossip Cop]
- Selena Gomez “liked” one of Justin Bieber’s Instagram posts. What does it all mean? [E!]
- Here are pictures of Britney Spears filming her new video with Iggy Azalea. [E!]
- Chelsea Clinton is on the cover of Elle. [Us Weekly]
- Bethenny Frankel has some dating advice: “...there’s nothing more emasculating than a woman pulling out her credit card. I don’t care how women’s lib we are.” [People]
- Ashlee Simpson is pregnant and can’t stop working out. She’s worked out three whole days in a row. Shocking. [Just Jared]
- Really appreciate that TMZ is really committed to the Jon Gosselin DJ beat. [TMZ]
Images via Getty.