Last week, Justin Bieber released the dance video for “Sorry,” his newest collaboration with producers Skrillex and Blood. This week, he’s making it known that he’s done with apologies.
“It’s kind of the stamp in the end of the apologies that I’m giving to people, to the media,” Justin told Kent “Smallzy” Small on the Smallzy’s Surgery radio show. “There needs to come a time where they’re just like, ‘We get it.’ And I think putting out a song saying I’m sorry kinda puts the finishing icing on the cake. I’m ready to just move on.”
And don’t you for one second think that he hasn’t grown through all this! He isn’t even mad at Adele for releasing her single on the same day.
“Here’s the thing,” he said. I’m such a big fan of Adele, so that doesn’t bother me not even one bit. I love her.”
Wow, Justin. I forgive you—not because you’ve matured, but because “Sorry” is a banger.
Speaking of Adele, whom Justin Bieber ADORES, Xavier Dolan, the director of her “Hello” video, explained the video’s puzzling and highly mocked use of a flip phone.
“I could see the GIFs on Twitter,” Dolan says Los Angeles Times. “I’m like, ‘Guys, get over it. It doesn’t matter.’ But the real explanation is that I never like filming modern phones or cars. They’re so implanted in our lives that when you see them in movies you’re reminded you’re in reality.”
HELLO. It’s AT&T. I was wondering if after all these years you’d like a free upgrade.
Former Scientologist Leah Remini says that the scary thing about Scientology is how “us against them” the religion is.
“Being critical of Tom Cruise is being critical of Scientology itself,” she says in an upcoming interview on 20/20. “You are evil.” [TMZ]
- Tila Tequila dressed had her baby pose like Hitler and no one is surprised. [Gossip Cop]
- Uh-oh: Andy Cohen says Amber Rose is the worst guest he’s ever had on Watch What Happens Live. [EW]
- Kristen Stewart got a new assistant, which maybe means that she and Alicia Cargile broke up. [POPSUGAR]
- I wish the write-up accompanying these pictures of Halle Berry took on a more celebratory tone. [Radar]
- Christina Milian and Lil Wayne are still friends. [NYDN]
- Tina Fey wrote a very touching eulogy for her recently departed father, Don Fey. [E! News]
Contact the author at email@example.com.