In advance of his appearance on Tuesday morning’s episode of Today, unstoppable Canadian hitmaker Justin Bieber allegedly requested a dressing room “away from” Charlie Sheen, who appeared on the show to publicly announce his HIV diagnosis.
Said a Today “insider”:
“Justin’s team has requested the dressing room away from Charlie. They want to make sure he’s as far away from Charlie as possible...Justin wants nothing to do with Charlie.”
Whether Justin’s alleged request is an HIV-related thing or some kind of preexisting personal grudge is unclear, but if it’s the former, Justin needs to read up on how HIV is transmitted. You can’t catch HIV from breathing the same air, or, like, sharing the same hoverboard.
But if you decide to drop the grudge, I don’t think it’s too late to say sorry.
Oh my god, y’all. Blake and Gwen. Can’t. Stop. Texting. Each other. A source who attended a recent taping of The Voice gave The Hollywood Life a wonderful (and weirdly detailed) account of the most thumb-centric part of their relationship:
“They kept texting each other during commercials. She didn’t let her eyes off him. Blake said, ‘Did you get my text,’ to Gwen, and Pharrell thought he was talking to him. Blake said, ‘No, I am talking to Gwen.’”
Awwwww, that’s so funny!!!!!* And just look how cute they are on set!!!!!**
* I don’t actually believe this is funny.
** I don’t actually believe this is cute.
It has now been three months since Karrueche Tran posted this teaser for her “Taco Night” video. Where’s the full video, Karrueche??
- The Nye County DA is “considering filing criminal charges” against Lamar Odom. [TMZ]
- Kim Kardashian said North West’s birth was “the most painful experience” of her life. [THG]
- Recent photos of Liam Neeson worried some people, but he would like you all to know that he looks “gaunt” for a movie role. [Us Weekly]
- Here’s some incredible parenting advice from Kate Hudson: “I believe that there are different ways to raise children. It’s far more effective to raise children in happy homes.” [Page Six]
- A former supermodel named Rosie Vela has just come forward to claim Bill Cosby is innocent. Well, more accurately, she said, “Them’s fibs, cuz.” OK!!! Thanks for dropping by, Rosie!!!!! [Page Six]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.