Justin Bieber has returned home to his birthplace of Canada to indulge in one of life’s greatest pleasures: being along together with other people. His devoted wife, Hailey Baldwin, has of course accompanied him.
A source told People on Tuesday, “Justin loves being in Canada because it’s peaceful. He can take Hailey out and it’s not a mess with photographers. They are much more left alone. They seem happy together.”
It is there, in Canada, where Justin and Hailey celebrated their first Thanksgiving as an old married couple. Also, according to the source, “They had a small birthday celebration for Hailey with his family and spent the rest of the weekend relaxing in Canada.” They are reportedly enjoying Bieber’s $5 million Ontario property.
“After being married for a few weeks, they both realized that they actually felt like husband and wife without having a religious ceremony,” said the source. Sounds stressful, to go through all the trouble of getting hitched only to feel married anyway.
Did you get through the often deranged always juicy Lena Dunham profile in New York Magazine? Did you worry, upon reading, that Lena Dunham might be sad? Stop that.
I’m guessing the box of nightgowns will serve as a wellness throne from which Dunham may dictate her viral tweets and Instagram posts.
- Speaking of which, here are some Jemima Kirke pics. [The Cut]
- People think that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are “obnoxious and wasteful” what else is new. [People]
- Hugh Hefner’s estate auction is a rather heavy-handed caricature of his life’s work. If you would like a Grecian torso modeled on Farrah Fawcett you are in luck. [Page Six]
- The Situation is mentally prepared to go to prison. [Hollywood Life]
- Miguel and Nazanin Mandi have wed. [Hollywood Life]
- Ethan Hawke hath spoken (at Cipriani Wall Street). [Vulture]