Justin Bieber, the former boyfriend of Selena Gomez, is getting ready to promote his new single, and his reps aren’t taking any chances when it comes to his unpredictable behavior. Sources tell Page Six that the Bieber’s “people are so terrified of him speaking live” that they’ve banned him from doing live interviews. Everything will be pre-taped.
This is bad news, and a huge mistake on the part of Bieber’s handlers. Live interviews with Justin Bieber are incredible. Or, at least this one is:
(My favorite part is at 1:47.)
A FOIA request for the 911 call Jimmy Fallon made the night his finger was injured after he allegedly “caught his wedding ring on a countertop” was denied by the NYPD’s Legal Bureau. A Records Access Officer said, “Such information, if disclosed, would constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.”
Fallon spent 10 days in the ICU after the incident, and recently chipped a tooth while “opening medication for his healing hand.” Now’s a good time to sit and nod silently for 10-15 minutes.
The new Tyga song includes these cool lyrics:
“They say she’s young, I should’ve waited, she a big girl, dog, when she’s stimulated.”
“Shut the fuck and lemme finish, baby, I’ll let you finish later.”
- One Direction isn’t splitting up, they’re just going through a trial separation. [Us Weekly]
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco are engaged?! [Us Weekly]
- Celine Dion: René wants “to die in my arms.” [USA Today]
- Ben Higgins is the next Bachelor. [People]
- Nicki Minaj left an $11,000 dress in a hotel. [TMZ]
- Rafael Nadal’s underwear commercial is...something. [ONTD]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty/Screengrab.