Actress Juliette Lewis has formed a new supergroup called Giraffe Tongue Orchestra with some other highly regarded metal musicians. It's entirely possible the band's name is a reference to the secret giraffe tongue sacrifice that lay people like us aren't yet privy to (Lewis is a deep Scientologist). No recordings yet. But here's one from her other band. Enjoy?
According to TMZ, legendary actress and singer Liza Minnelli has checked into a California rehab center for substance abuse. She last entered rehab in 2004.
TMZ notes that her mother, actress and singer Judy Garland also battled with substance abuse.
Chin up, Liza!
In a 20/20 special on The Sound of Music, actor Christopher Plummer reveals he had the hots for co-star, Julie Andrews. "We should have ended up together," the actor tells Diane Sawyer. "We should have had a huge, smashing affair."
Andrews - the coy Brit that she is - tells Sawyer she did in fact have a crush on Plummer during the making of the film but is happy they didn't fuck cause now they're "the best of friends."
- Miley Cyrus knows the gal her man was huggin up on. Everything's probably not, but possibly is copacetic. [Us Weekly]
- Brad and Angelina smooch at their kids' soccer game turning the field to ice. [Just Jared]
- Jennifer Garner talks to Jimmy Fallon about her children's pinching problem. [Us Weekly]
- The Empire Soundtrack is winning, beat out Madonna in the charts [People]
- Eminem's daughter Hailie looks grown and well-adjusted [Us Weekly]
- Drake was
"assaulted"had his head touched in a Dubai nightclub. [TMZ]
- Tyga wants to be the dad he never had. [E! Online]
Photos via AP