After admitting on The Talk last week to undergoing eye enlargement surgery at the behest of a racist Dayton, Ohio TV studio back in '95, Julie Chen has clarified that she has not had a nose job. Any difference you see above is due to expert contouring, witchcraft and wizardry.
The studio, now under different management, has apologized to the Chenbot: "We are sorry to hear about what happened to CBS' Julie Chen in 1995 when she was a reporter at WDTN-TV," the current WDTN and WBDT president and general manager told the Dayton Daily News. "The station was under different management and ownership during that time. At WDTN and WBDT, we don’t tolerate racism or discrimination of any kind." [THR, D-listed]
Actually, Zac Efron went to rehab twice this past year for his cocaine addiction, once in March and again after his comedy Neighbors wrapped. His addiction is the result of a number of personal and professional problems, plus a "bad group of friends" into drugs who he has now booted from his life. Did you read any of that? Isn't that a really sexy picture? Zac! [TMZ]
Apple MacBook Air Laptop
The M1 chip delivers 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation all while using way less power. Get up to 18 hours of battery life.
Gwyneth Paltrow just doing Gwyneth at the gym: “Before she showers, [she] makes someone go into the stall and wipe the entire shower dry! She refuses to touch what she calls 'somebody else's shower water.'"
She also requests bottles of Smartwater and fresh new rolls of toilet paper. To be fair, I might too if I was in Contagion. [Radar Online]
Gwyneth Paltrow talked about her raging '70s bush again. I kind of like that. [People]
Kanye West hosted a listening party for Pusha-T. As it turns out, he is a really bad host: “I don’t give a [bleep] about none of these corporations, none of these [bleep] sellouts, this [bleeping] Pusha T." He added that he was "a little off that Goose right now," even though the sponsor was Hennessy. Ooooooooops. [Page Six]
- Ray J flipped out on the cops when he found out that one of them made an inappropriate comment about Whitney Houston's dead body. [TMZ]
- Rick Ross and Ed Sheeran are new best friends. <3 [TMZ]
- Kelly Osbourne's suing her landlord. [TMZ]
- Paula Patton twerked on perfect twerkee Al Roker. [Us Weekly]
- And Paula Patton pointed out on Watch What Happens Live: "I didn't know if they thought Miley was going to sit down and play piano like Alicia Keys. Her song's about taking molly." It's true. [NYDN]
- Miley Cyrus is topless on the deluxe version of upcoming album Bangerz. [Gossip Cop]
- Mel B. put out some new music. [E!]
- Nick Carter says that his ex Paris Hilton was a terrible influence re: substance abuse. But between candy striping in the pediatric ward and volunteering at the animal shelter how does she have time to do yay? [Radar Online]
- Wait, why are we already having a Very Kardashian Khristmas? [Us Weekly]
- "Actors John Lithgow and Alfred Molina getting married in the East Village in front of guests including Marisa Tomei" annnnd I'm gonna stop reading before it says it's for a movie because BE MY DADS. [Page Six]
- Kate Winslet is not planning on changing her last name to Rocknroll. Thank God. [NYDN]
- Kris Jenner is selling her grody-ass old makeup-smeared sunglasses on eBay. [Radar Online]
- Newlyweds John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are sucking face all over Italy. [TMZ]
- Blake Lively's (awesome, apparently??) older sister recreated the Teen Witch dance at her and Ryan Reynolds' wedding. [Us Weekly]