I can’t believe it. I just can’t believe it! Julia Roberts and Danny Moder are [allegedly] about to end their marriage of 13 years. Radar Online has obtained recent photos of Julia Roberts and Danny Moder’s Malibu home, and you know what’s in the driveway? I’ll tell you what’s in the driveway:
Things have been rocky between the star and her cameraman hubby following a series of financial nightmares in which Roberts has allegedly been forced to pony up cash for everything from professional projects to relatives’ bills. And now...moving trucks have been spotted at her home...amid speculation that her husband is moving out!
It’s kind of like Runaway Bride, only if Roberts needed 13 years to get ready to run. I guess she was just waiting for the 2015’s Summer of Splits.
Even though Katie Holmes is “so in love” with Jamie Foxx, she doesn’t want anyone to know about it. Sources say the master of disguise recently “put on a wig and hat to meet him at a hotel.” The source claims they “don’t know if [Jamie is] dating other women,” but are certain that Katie “isn’t dating other men.”
This is unacceptable, source! It is your duty to know all of these things. Please return to Us Weekly with a more robust account of Ms. Holmes and Mr. Foxx’s relationship. Make it up if you have to! In fact, that’ll probably be more fun. Next time put Katie in fake teeth and a cape.
Bobby Brown thinks he could have prevented Bobbi Kristina’s death. In an interview airing Monday on The Real, he said, “If I could have been there two days before, it wouldn’t have went down like that. We prayed and hoped for six months, you know, for something better to happen, but when God calls you, he calls you.”
- Joe Mangianello: “I love my life.” [People]
- Bristol Palin’s horrifying stalker sent her a coffee maker and says he’s moving in. [TMZ]
- Newly separated Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt are going through a “rough” patch. [Us Weekly]
- Kim Richards asked an LA smoke shop for Xanax. [TMZ]
- Bella Hadid and The Weeknd are having less fun than you. [Daily Mail]
- Amy Duggar and Dillon King have probably had sex on every square foot of Cancun. [Radar]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty / screengrab