Apparently, following his Florida DUI arrest, Justin Bieber was videotaped while, um, welcoming a urine sample into the world. A few classy media outlets caught wind of this fact and have now requested the video via Florida's public records law. And then a judge was like, "As long as you blur the genitals!" YOKEY DOKEY, I SAY.
Respecting Bieber's privacy, however, was still tantamount. Media attorneys said news organizations would never show the singer's private parts, and added that the ruling would protect the 20-year-old from Internet leaks: "It's more about what someone in the private sector might do," said Scott Ponce, attorney for the Herald and CBS.
"Mr. Bieber's right to privacy is paramount," Judge William Altfield added. "He has not lost his right to privacy, and that is what is important here."
There's no official word on when the new clips will be released. The videos do follow several others, released last week under the same open records laws, that show Bieber stumbling during a sobriety test and doing push-ups in his jail cell.
You've had your fun, world, but it's been nearly two days since John Travolta made up a completely new name for Idina Menzel, so can't you just "Let It Go" already!? See, it's funny because "Let It Go" is the name of the song that Idina Menzel was about to sing when John Travolta introduced her to the world as the mysterious "Adele Dazeem," and it's ALSO what John Travolta would like you to do with this extremely hilarious news story about him fucking up. Let it go already, gahd.
The iconic actor was introducing Menzel so that she could sing her Oscar-winning song "Let it Go," off the "Frozen" soundtrack.
After voicing his love for the movie musical, he said "please welcome the wickedly talented, one and only Adele Dazeem."
Since that flub, name generators have sprung up on websites and Adele Dazeem now has her own Twitter account.
Today, Travolta released a statement saying "I've been beating myself up all day. Then I thought ... what would Idina Menzel say, She'd say, Let it go, let it go! Idina is incredibly talented and I am so happy Frozen took home two Oscars Sunday night!"
I WILL LET IT GO WHEN I STOP LAUGHING, TRAVOLTA. [ABC]
Lea Michele shared some feelings about her relationship with the late Cory Monteith.
'Cory made me feel like a queen every day,' the 27-year-old revealed to Seventeen Magazine. 'From the minute he said, "I'm your boyfriend," I loved every day, and I thank him for being the best boyfriend and making me feel so beautiful.'
'I only have happy memories of Cory,' she added. 'He was not his addiction – unfortunately, it won. But that wasn't who he was.'
...'I found myself picking and writing these songs that were very emotional and dramatic,' she recalled. 'Louder has songs that express extreme love and some pain.
The album, which Lea was promoting at a signing in New Jersey on Monday, is set to be released on March 4, and the songstress assigns special meaning to that date.
'[It's] bizarre, like it's meant to be,' the pretty brunette said. 'Just think about it: we're going to March fo(u)rth... I try my best to march forth and live my life as best as I can for me.
I also feel an incredible, happy responsibility to keep the memory and light of [Cory, who] was the most amazing person.'
- Anna Wintour had to sit in the SECOND ROW at Paris Fashion Week. (Reportedly she was asked to move up front by staff and declined so that her editors could sit front-row.) [E!]
- Demi Lovato did a new side-shavey hair thing. [JustJared]
- This lady from the Bachelor is engaged to a different dude who is not the Bachelor. [E!]
- Kim Kardashian wore black. [JustJared]
- Hayden Panettiere "gushes." [Us]
- Rachel Zoe's baby. [E!]
- Jenna Fischer's "baby bump." [JustJared]
- Shakira says she wants "eight or nine" babies, but she works too much to shoot 'em out fast enough. [E!]
- Cressida Bonas wore "bejeweled moccasins" near Prince Harry. [VF]
- Here is a video of Miranda Kerr taking her clothes off accompanied by a painstakingly detailed written description of Miranda Kerr taking her clothes off. [E!]
- In honor of my friend Hester's birthday, here is a song very near and dear to our dance parties.
Images via Getty.