We have a few more details about the Tuesday “finale” of Kelly Rutherford’s six-year legal battle, in which she officially lost custody of her two children to ex-husband (and resident of Monaco) Daniel Giersch.
In a written ruling, obtained by TMZ, the judge said there was “a strong risk of the children’s abduction and retention in the United States” — translation, there was a big chance she’d flee with the kids.
Sad! Or, I don’t know, maybe it’s just fine. The kids—whom Kelly will have to visit in Monaco if she would like to continue seeing them—have stability for the first time in years, and that’s not necessarily an unhappy ending.
And think of all the frequent flyer miles Kelly can rack up! Eh?
I’m just trying to look on the bright side.
Forget what you’ve heard (some of which I’ve probably told you), because David Foster is still paying Yolanda Foster’s Lyme disease bills. In fact, TMZ reports he’s coughing up money for plenty of things—and he’s not even legally obligated!
...Yolanda signed a prenup when the couple married in 2011, but he’s giving her significantly more than he’s required to do under the document. We’re told their $27 million Malibu home is his property, but when they sold it he gave her a “big chunk.”
We’re told Yolanda just bought a new $5 million home in the fancy Wilshire Corridor section of L.A. with the money she got in the sale.
Yolanda’s going to be fine. David’s going to be fine. Bella Hadid and The Weeknd are going to be fine. Kelly Rutherford’s kids are going to be fine.
Look, Beyonce’s a Christmas tree!
- Very sad news: Michelle Dockery’s fiancé died of a “rare form of cancer.” [Daily Mail]
- Katy Perry “wasn’t allowed” to read Harry Potter books as a child, back when she was Katheryn Hudson. [People]
- “Hello, it’s me,” isn’t something Adele says to sugar anymore! [ONTD]
- Gwen Stefani met Blake Shelton’s parents, and unfortunately there’s no video. [Radar Online]
- Safaree is still trying, bless his heart. [Bossip]
- The date Quentin Tarantino brought to his movie premiere was wayyyy more into Channing Tatum. [Page Six]
- Oh, someone won The Voice again. [People]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.