Adult film actress Danica Dillon is suing Josh Duggar, the most reliable sexual deviant from 19 Kids and Counting, for physical and emotional injuries sustained on the two occasions that the pair allegedly engaged in consensual sex.
US Weekly reports:
According to the court documents, which she filed on Tuesday, Nov. 17, Dillon claims that Duggar, 27, “assaulted her to the point of causing her physical and emotional injuries” on the two occasions that she said the pair had consensual sex.
Dillon alleges that the reality personality first approached her at a Philadelphia strip club back in March, where he paid her approximately $600 for lap dances. Afterward, Dillon claims in the documents, he invited her back to his hotel room, where she agreed to have sex with him for $1,500.
Things reportedly went awry, however, because Dillon alleges that Duggar “manhandled” her to the point that she “felt as if she were being raped.”
Dillon alleges that Duggar sought her out a month later to apologize, leading to more consensual sex that then got frighteningly rough. She is suing Duggar for $500,000, citing “emotional and physical suffering.”
Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps and fiancée Nicole Johnson are having a baby boy and it’s probably going to be a physical freak (how I refer to all talented athletes) just like him.
Zayn Malik talked to Fader about leaving One Direction, saying of the band’s music, “That’s not music that I would listen to.” SPREAD YOUR BEAUTIFUL WINGS, ZAYN! SOAR! ALSO: STOP SPILLING YOUR SMOOTHIE.
- Lil baby Justin Bieber got carried into a club like a lil baby. (He’ll tell you he was being carried like Jesus, but that’s what all lil babies say.) [NYDN]
- Jennifer Lawrence got “really, really drunk” before shooting a sex scene with Chris Pratt. [E! News]
- Don’t worry: Leighton Meester has friends. [Popsugar]
- Gwen Stefani sad :( [Billboard]
- Here’s Idris Elba working out, not wearing a shirt. [Dlisted]
Contact the author at email@example.com.