Johnny Weir and his husband Victor Voronov have called it quits after just over two years, the figure skater announced on Twitter today. "It is with great sadness that I announce that my husband and I are no longer together," Weir wrote. "My heart hurts, and I wish him well."
Wendy Williams has apologized for a recent transphobic segment on her show, during which panelists joked about trans CrossFit athlete Chloie Jonsson's "jonsson," repeatedly misgendered Chaz Bono, and described Jonsson as having "all guy muscles, and the juices" inside.
"This is an unfair advantage," Williams added. "You can take away female or male parts or whatever — it's like Chaz Bono! You know, Chaz is a man now, but I bet she still fights like a girl like the rest of us, and she's not as strong as a man who was born a man."
Unfortunately, neither the statements made by 5-foot, 11-inch Williams, nor those by "pop culture expert" Pardavila are backed up by science.
"Didn't mean to offend when discussing transgender topic," Williams wrote on Twitter following public outcry. "I'm a long LGBT ally &@GLAAD supporter & will use this 2b better educated on the T."
Panelist Joe Pardavila really went all out on his apology: "I'm an idiot. Please accept my sincere and humble apologies for my comments...It was a dumb and I feel awful about, you have no idea how sick I feel over the whole thing...I'll do whatever I can to make things right. My mother would be ashamed of me...I vow to educate myself and never say something so ignorant again." [Advocate]
- Brittany Daniel—who will eternally be Jessica Wakefield—revealed that she's been battling non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. [ShowbizSpy]
- Karrueche Tran says that she dumped Chris Brown because he is a "man whore." Not the reason I would have picked, but okey dokey. [TMZ]
- George R. R. Martin says he's tossing around the idea of Game of Thrones movies, because sure, why not spend years working on that INSTEAD OF JUST WRITING THE REST OF THE GODDAMN BOOKS ALREADY OH MY GOD ARE YOU FOR REAL BRO. [HuffPo]
- Dakota Fanning hates trying on clothes. [JustJared]
- WAIT, GEORGE CLOONEY'S NEW GIRLFRIEND AMAL ALAMUDDIN IS "NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE," BUT, IN FACT, WENT TO LAW SCHOOL!? WHAT STRANGE LANGUAGE IS THIS WHERE WOMEN HAVE BRAINS. [E!]
- Alison Sweeney addressed Rachel Frederickson's controversial Biggest Loser weight loss: "We have to do the best we can." [E!]
- Johnny Depp wants to put a baby in Amber Heard. [ShowbizSpy]
- Designer L'Wren Scott's death has officially been ruled a suicide. [E!]
- release the lederhosen
Images via Getty.