Once upon a time, Jessica Simpson was married to Nick Lachey. The two had a reality show where Simpson said silly things and Lachey rolled his eyes a lot. Now they’re divorced, married to other people, and Simpson has made herself very rich by selling shoes and clothes. Since Simpson is a successful business woman, she appears on shows like CNBC’s Closing Bell. On Thursday’s Closing Bell, host Kelly Evans interviewed Simpson about her fashion brand, and the singer/actress admitted that she had inevitably made financial mistakes while managing the company.
When Evans asked her about her biggest financial mistake, Simpson replied “The biggest money mistakes? I don’t know. For some reason, I thought of my first marriage.” “That’s actually a common answer, believe it or not,” Evans responded.
Tom Hiddleston does a pretty good Hank Williams. He shared a clip from his upcoming biopic of the singer, I Saw the Light.
Melissa Joan Hart is very upset by the media’s 9/11 coverage. “If kardashians can be covered 24/7, why can’t we have one day dedicated to a moment in history that changed our path?” Hart tweeted. “I don’t need to see tragedy, I need to see stories of healing & memory! #neverforget.” Apparently the deaths of thousands of people were getting in the way of Hart’s need for positive, uplifting stories. Best then to ask a series of non sequiturs and make sure that 9/11 is centered on your own personal need for heroic narratives. On Instagram, Hart shared the viral photo of the rainbow that appeared over Ground Zero. [Yahoo]
- Even Carrie Underwood has to breastfeed and pump in awkward locations. [E!]
- John Legend wants to be on Chrissy Teigen’s show Lip Sync Battle. Would he actually sing or pretend to sing? [Just Jared]
- Beyonce and Jay-Z moved, which apparently means they’re getting a divorce. [Radar]
- Kelly Clarkson cancelled some tour dates on her doctor’s advice. [People]
- Here’s a video of Susan Sarandon probably tripping on LSD. [TMZ]
- Britney Spears will spend another two years in Las Vegas. [Huffington Post]
Image via AP.