During an interview with Colin Cowherd on ESPN radio, Jerry Seinfeld spoke about the problems with all those youngs being too politically correct. “I don’t play colleges but I hear a lot of people tell me, ‘Don’t go near colleges, they’re so PC.’ I have no interest in gender or race or anything like that,” Seinfeld said. “But everyone else is kind of, with their calculating—is this the exact right mix? I think that’s—to me it’s anti-comedy. It’s more about PC-nonsense.”
He also described an overly-PC moment with his own spawn. “My daughter’s 14. My wife says to her, ‘Well, you know, in the next couple of years, I think maybe you’re going to want to hang around the city more on the weekends so you can see boys.’ You know, my daughter says, ‘That’s sexist,’ he recalls. “They just want to use these words. ‘That’s racist. That’s sexist. That’s prejudice.’ They don’t even know what they’re talking about.”
Friends fans can thank themselves for the coupling of Monica and Chandler. On a panel about series finales at the ATX Television Festival, co-creator Marta Kauffman revealed that the romance between the two characters was not an original plan. “We had no idea what response that was going get,” she said of the two Friends hooking up in the show’s fourth season finale. “We thought it was going to be funny and we were going to get rid of it,” Kauffman explained. “Suddenly the audience told us they had been waiting for that and we had to rethink how we were going to keep going and change the relationship. But that wasn’t a person—it was an entire, immediate expression of joy.”
Caitlyn Jenner recently shared a sweet pic of herself spending quality time with some girlfriends. The caption on the Instagram picture said, “Learn from those who have walked the path before you. #TransIsBeautiful #LivingOurTruth #JustTheBeginning.” Jenner has been busy shooting for her new reality series I Am Cait, but took some time out to gather with friends for a peaceful photo by a pool with a gorgeous view.
- Apparently Dave Coulier knew about Caitlyn Jenner’s secret for 25 years. [Radar Online]
- Oooh, Zayn Malik dyed his hair green like The Joker. [People]
- Britney Spears has EIGHTEEN fragrances. And what have you done with your life lately? [People]
- Zoe Saldana’s husband literally became Mr. Saldana and took her last name when they married. [E Online]
- Diplo says Selena Gomez and Zedd’s relationship is totally faux. [MTV]
- The journey of finding Hilary Duff a boner partner continues. This time, she’s rejected by a seven possible suitors. [ONTD]
- Sad news. Anthony Riley, who was a contestant on The Voice was found dead. [People]
- Also terrible. Victoria Siegel, the daughter of David and Jackie Siegel from The Queen of Versailles documentary, passed away. She was only 18. [Us Weekly]
- Flavor Flav was acting goofy on a Southwest flight. [TMZ]
- Bride-to-be Nicky Hilton celebrated her bachelorette party with her sister Paris. [E Online]
Images via Getty/Caitlyn Jenner’s Instagram.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.