Have you heard gay rumors about Jeremy Renner? Well, so has Jeremy Renner and he’s not that bothered by them.
As ol’ Hawkeye told Playboy:
“I’m not going to try to prove what I am or am not. It’s silly, right? When you google yourself and the first thing that comes up is ‘Jeremy Renner gay,’ it’s like, ‘Oh, now you’ve arrived. You’re now a giant movie star.’ I don’t care, ultimately, if that’s what people want to think, read and care about. Fucking say whatever the hell you want about me.
...Look at where we’re at socially—leaps and bounds ahead of where we started. That’s an amazing thing. To suggest that it’s negative, that being gay is a terrible thing, a perversion or whatever — I just don’t get it. Don’t you wish we were in a world where we’re not shaming, judging and boxing people in?”
Yes, Jer. That would be nice.
Cara Delevingne, who will appear in the upcoming Suicide Squad, is typically no fan of the superhero genre. “Generally though, superhero movies are totally sexist. Female superheroes are normally naked or in bikinis,” she told Empire magazine. “No one would be able to fight like that. Wonder Woman, how the hell does she fight? She would be dead in a minute.” [NYDN]
Is Jamie Dornan’s new mustache a Fifty Shades character thing or no?
- “Kate Hudson Steps Out at Taylor Swift Concert as Dad Bill Hudson Publicly Disowns Her” is a good headline.
- Also at the Taylor Swift concert, but (probably) not being disowned by her dad: Emma Watson. [Just Jared]
- And Gwyneth Paltrow, who disowned/cut her son Moses out of her backstage Instagram photo. [POPSUGAR]
- Onto a different Taylor, here’s Taylor Kitsch talking about being naked on True Detective. [People]
- Praise Xenu! Laura Prepon is writing a diet book! [Cosmopolitan]
- Tracee Ellis Ross did not mean to “throw shade” at Chris Brown and Tyga. [E! Online]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.