Just DAYS after everyone’s favorite former couple Jenny Slate and Chris Evans were sighted out and about in Atlanta not “making out or anything” but clearly enjoying themselves, the actors exchanged flirty Twitter mentions.
But were the messages friendly-flirty or something more? Or less? A public performance of friendship and wit? A marriage proposal? What the hell does it mean?
Take a look at Cate Blanchett putting a thousand unbearably low and twisted “she was asking for it” think pieces to shame. “We all like looking sexy,” remarked Blanchett at the InStyle awards Monday night, “but it doesn’t mean we want to fuck you.”
Former View host Star Jones is engaged to boyfriend Ricardo Lugo. Here’s the couple looking happy and accessorized at a ball last night.
- Kid Rock says he isn’t running for Senate: “Fuck no, are you kidding me?” His words, and also mine. [Variety]
- Justin Long and Donald Faison are starring in an upcoming indie film called The Wave, which is about a lawyer whose outlook on life changes after he does some drugs one night. I am merely the messenger. [Deadline]
- Billy Joel and Alexis Roderick have a second child now (Joel’s third), a baby girl named Remy. [Page Six]
- And Jamie Presley gave birth to twin boys. [Page Six]
- David and Yolanda Foster’s divorce is official. [The Blast]
- Julianne Moore joins the growing ranks of nearly 200 women who claim sexual harassment by director James Toback. [Vulture]
- Kourtney Kardashian isn’t pregnant, she just made a joke. [People]