JLaw, girl. You're an award-winning actress. And that usually means that you're pretty good at what you do. You don't have to be so hard on yourself!
Jennifer Lawrence recently sat down for an interview with OK! Magazine, and well, it's short, simple, and to the point. They even ask her a very odd and vague question about privacy, which seemed ill-timed at best:
OK!: How do you maintain your privacy now that you're so famous?
JL: To be honest, I don't really leave my house a lot.
Weird question. Expert skirting.
OK!: What do you do for fun?
JL: I don't know, I have to find a life that isn't work. But I suck at everything. I'm not good at anything else!
OK!: How do you de-stress?
JL: Sometimes I exercise, but I never want to be one of those people who says, "I just don't feel good unless I've worked out." I feel great when I don't work out! Or I just watch reality TV.
Like I said, concise. But seriously, maybe we should make a list of things Jennifer Lawrence is good at. I'll start: Archery, tripping up stairs, being perfect gif material, flirting with Jack Nicholson without even realizing it…feel free to chip in. [ OK!]
Here's Iggy Azalea forgetting when to start lip-syncing while performing with J Lo.
- This is the FOURTH TIME Edie Falco's bike has been stolen. She didn't lock it up though. [Page Six]
- Here's a v. Bill Murray headline: "Bill Murray drove a taxi while the cabbie played his sax in the back." [Page Six]
- Every single human being's 'Hot Older Man Fantasy' Bruce Springsteen is going to make his acting debut on the Netflix show Lilyhammer. [ONTD]
- James Franco's bald head prominently displayed a painting of Elizabeth Taylor and Montgomery Clift (from A Place in the Sun) at the Venice Film Festival. Not pictured, the description card: "Untitled/Too Many Titles" (2014), Black Acrylic on Human Skin, 6"x5.5." [Dlisted]
- Siva Kaneswaran from the Wanted (the model from the not-One Direction boy band) ended up with a black eye after intervening in a domestic abuse altercation. [TMZ]
- In which Gwyneth Paltrow teaches her lowly readers how to make a bed. Your move, Blake. [Dlisted]
- In which Blake Lively bakes a beehive birthday cake for Beyoncé's birthday. Back to you, Gwyneth. [People]
- Amal Alamuddin spent over an hour at the Alexander McQueen studio, so she's probably getting her wedding dress made by Sarah Burton, who made Kate Middleton's wedding dress. [People]
So it's Idris Elba's 42nd birthday today. Watch him do a photoshoot and listen to him speak.
Image via Getty.