Entertainment Tonight seemed really disappointed that Jennifer Aniston didn't blow up and act like a 19th century hysteric when they asked her about Angelina Jolie. Aniston told my favorite television show, "I think that it's time people stop with that petty B.S. and just start celebrating great work and stop with the petty kind of silliness." "It's just tiresome and old," she added. "It's like an old leather shoe. Let's buy a new pair of shiny shoes."
Who doesn't love shoes? Especially shiny shoes? Shiny shoes are way better than Angelina Jolie.
Lisa Rinna apologized to Farrah Abraham for making lip injections a thing. Rinna reposted, and then quickly deleted one of Abraham's "after" photographs on her Instagram and captioned it, "I apologize for starting this s—t 26 years ago, please forgive me."
Jon Gosselin continues to dig deeper and deeper into that post-divorce/midlife crisis by pursuing his newest love, DJing. Gosselin told TMZ that he got "hooked" on DJing in the 90s and is now learning the ropes from DJ Koolie. Sadly, neither photo nor video of DJ Eightz (that's is not his name, though it should be) seem to exist on the internet.
There are so many questions: When did DJing become a career path for celebrities? First Paris Hilton, then Elijah Wood. What celebrity will be claimed next by the dizzying allure of spinning? What will Jon's super-cool DJ name be?
- Chris Martin hasn't yet introduced Jennifer Lawrence to Gwyenth Paltrow. [Us Weekly]
- Ellen DeGeneres assures world that her new sitcom, One Happy Family, is "not a show about lesbians," it just features a lesbian character. [People]
- Mama Bear has reported broken up with Sugar Bear for infidelity. [TMZ]
- Adrianne Curry posted a nude selfie on Twitter. [E!]
- Jennifer Garner and Helen Hunt did not acknowledge each other while standing on the same street. [Us Weekly]
- Kate Middleton is daring the world to say something by refusing to wear maternity clothes. [People]
- Nick Cannon officially filed for divorce from Mariah Carey. [TMZ]
Images via Getty and Instagram.