- Jennifer Aniston was spotted on a date last night with Harry Morton, founder of the Pink Taco restaurant chain and ex-boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan.
- During dinner at the Sunset Tower Hotel, Jen and Harry reportedly looked at photos and she touched his arm several times. An eyewitness says they were sitting at a corner table and Jen looked, "a little nervous, putting her hair up in a loose bun and laughing at everything he said." [Radar]
- Michael Lohan is talking to Maury producers about taking a paternity test on the show to prove he's not the father of Kristi Kaufmann's 15-year-old daughter Ashley. [TMZ]
- TMZ hypothesizes that T.I. and his wife were arrested for having Sizzurp, or codeine syrup, in their car. [TMZ]
- However, sources tell TMZ it was ecstasy. [TMZ]
- Yesterday Michael Bay offered a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the woman in the Bosnian puppy-killing video, but the message was quickly deleted. [N.Y. Mag]
- J.J. Abrams and Lost executive producer Elizabeth Sarnoff are pitching a new show about Alcatraz. [CNN]
- The Situation has purchased a $100,000 Bentley. [Perez]
- Angelina Pivarnick and Snooki's possible boyfriend Jeff Miranda got into an "insane" fight at a Manhattan strip club last night. She hit him in the mouth with a microphone, giving him a bloody lip and loose tooth. [E!]
- Chelsea Handler and Animal Planet's Dave Salmoni have split. [Just Jared]
- Ugh. Despite the rumors that she's no longer in the running, sources say Jennifer Lopez is in the final stages of negotiations to judge American Idol. [TMZ]
- The new promo art for House features the cast in bed together (but fully clothed). [EW]
- Spoilery shots from the set of Mad Men: [ONTD]
- Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston will host Saturday Night Live. [N.Y. Mag]
- Kelly Bensimon Tweeted from the Hampton Classic Horse Show, "For all you haters, you won today... I got dumped off my horse in the middle of my round. Go celebrate. I am so upset." [Star]
- Teresa Giudice says she doesn't regret flipping out on Danielle Staub during the Real Housewives of NJ reunion. "Danielle brought something up that had nothing to do with the show. I just told her, 'Do not bring up my family.' When she did, it just got heated really fast," she said. "It was a normal reaction in that situation." [Us]
- Tamara Mello says of Christina Hendricks modeling her wares on Etsy, "Christina and I have been friends for a million years... In a town where it's really difficult to meet smart, genuine, people we quickly became each other's family... She's the prettiest person I know, so she would come over for a visit and I would throw a scarf on her and start shooting. There was never a formal photo shoot. No hair and makeup, no lights I shot everything myself. She just makes everything look good with very little effort." [People]
- "Glenn Beck was my favorite person of all time in radio. When he was in talk radio God wasn't speaking to him... He was funny and much more performative than anyone. He's amazing in talk radio. He was a political guy. It was him ranting and raving and you sort of felt he didn't take it seriously." — Rachel Maddow. [N.Y. Mag]
I just had to google to see if Pink Taco was a fast food chain or an adult store.
Either way, no.