Like many of us, Jay-Z celebrated Beyoncé's birthday by posting an elaborate video tribute to his YouTube channel. "Happy B Day," whispered Jay-Z and the entire world in unison.
The clip is 33 seconds long — one second for every year of Beyoncé's life, as Gossip Cop so sagely pointed out — and filled with images of Beyoncé looking fun and exuberant and very, very famous. It ends with Jay-Z intoning, "Yeah, B!"
Because it is now part of the human condition to contextualize every bit of information pertaining to Beyoncé and Jay-Z in terms of "BUT ARE THEY GETTING DIVORCED?": this video indicates that they are not getting divorced. [ Gossip Cop]
In an interview with British GQ, Kim Kardashian basically said that we, as a culture, Inceptioned the name "North West" into being. Pharrell helped: "It was a rumor in the press and we'd never considered it seriously," she explained. "But Kanye and I were having lunch... and Pharrell came over to us and said, 'Oh my God, are you guys really going to call your daughter 'North'? That is the best name." And then Anna Wintour said so, too, and the rest is history.
This means that if Kim gets pregnant, we need to create the name we want to see in the world. My vote is for "Wild" (middle name: also "Wild"). [ NY Daily News]
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got $5 million for their wedding photos, and what wedding photos they were! They donated it to charity because obviously they did; they are Brangelina.
- Gwyneth Paltrow is converting to Judaism. [Page Six]
- Tyler Posey, the eponymous Teen Wolf of MTV's Teen Wolf, says he is on Grindr. So if you encounter him on there, you are not necessarily being catfished. [ONTD]
- James Franco, gentleman and scholar, shaved his head. [ONTD]
- Lea Seydoux was spotted getting cozy with a large cartoon bear. [Just Jared]
- Here is the first photograph of Pete Wentz's son, who is, as a reminder, NAMED "SAINT LAZSLO." [People]
- Here is the first trailer for the new One Direction movie. Liam is wearing a denim vest in it. ♪ That's So Liam. ♫ [Just Jared]
- Justin Theroux says that he was made to wear two pairs of underwear during a jogging scene. Because "bulge." [Us Magazine]
Images via Getty.