Last night at the iHeartRadio music awards, host Jamie Foxx tried out some of his prime "hardy har har, Bruce Jenner is transitioning into a woman" material. Turns out that a lot of people—mainly the ones who don't find transitioning to be a punchline in and of itself—weren't all that amused.
"Bruce Jenner will be here doing some musical performances. He will be here doing a his and hers duet by himself," Foxx said in his opening monologue. "...I'm just busting your balls while I still can."
While his joke was met by laughter from the audience, many viewers found it transphobic and in poor taste. (I simply find it unfunny and not clever.)
So many legitimate ways you can make fun of the Jenner/Kardashians. Bruce Jenner's transition (which has yet to be publicly confirmed) is not one of them.
Kontinuing to keep up with the Kardashians, Kim Kardashian is apparently terrified that Amber Rose will reveal the existence of a secret Kanye West lovechild in her new tell-all. "Kanye glosses over his dirty-dog past, but he has a long list of former conquests—including groupies, exotic dancers, students, video vixens and cocktail waitresses," a source tells OK! "Kim is obsessed with the idea that there's a child out there who's going to come after his fortune." [OK!]
In her OWN interview with Iyanla Vanzant, Karrueche Tran discussed her recent breakup with Chris Brown, saying, "I feel hurt because the man I loved betrayed me. I will never again let a man disrespect me."
"I still love him. I've changed to help him—go to church, pray, yoga, meditate—if he were to change, we would be in a better place, but that's the problem. He did give me love. Maybe it wasn't the right love or the same level but he's a product of his environment growing up. There's no doubt in my mind that Chris loves me. I know he does."
I find it comforting that no matter how bad my future breakups get, I'll never be famous enough to have Vanzant try to manipulate me into tears on national television.
- Rihanna's spread for Vanity Fair Italia looks very Seventeen Magazine circa 2002. [ONTD]
- And speaking of nostalgia, here's Liam Hemsworth in 2015 wearing Shawn Hunter's haircut from 1993. [Daily Mail]
- Two more Bill Cosby accusers have stepped forward. [Page Six]
- Here is what Zooey Deschanel, pregnant woman, is eating/not eating. [US Weekly]
- Drea De Matteo, of The Sopranos and Sons of Anarchy, lost her apartment in the East Village gas explosion. [TMZ]
- Despite rumors, Sacha Baron Cohen will not be writing, directing and starring in a Freddie Mercury biopic. [EW]
- Justin Bieber's getting sued. [Gossip Cop]
- "I'm tired of being a cash cow for hack writers like Jeffrey Toobin. He is an emotional rapist," says Patty Hearst about Toobin's upcoming Patty Hearst biography. [Page Six]
- Zayn Malik maybe cheated on his fiancée with a Swedish model. [Dlisted]
- Prince is being sued after allegedly working with a Voice contestant who was under contract. As if our justice system has anything on the Court of Purple Energy and Electric Funk. [EW]
Photos via Getty.