When E! presenter/sycophant Maria Menounos asked why people say that they don't get along (because she "only see[s] the complete opposite"), Dornan replied:
"Look, people are going to say that because it's a story, man, and people like to create a little bit of hype leading up to the film. It's an obvious story to come up with. You know, if I was into the world of coming up with fake stories I'd maybe start to do that on a blog—no, I wouldn't. I would never become that person, but I understand why because it creates a bit of whatever and people on blogs, they love that kind of stuff."
I think we were just shamed by Jamie Dornan and now I relate to the Fifty Shade's Red Room of Pain scenes so much more.
Do not come at Kristen Bell with your anti-vaxxer bullshit. "When [daughter] Lincoln was born, the whooping cough epidemic was growing, and before she was 2 months old, we simply said, 'You have to get a whooping cough vaccination if you are going to hold our baby,'" she told The Hollywood Reporter. "It's a very simple logic," she adds. "I believe in trusting doctors, not know-it-alls." [Gossip Cop]
Kanye West tried to explain his daughter North's recent meltdowns at New York Fashion Week, saying, ""Maybe she was just scared for her daddy. She just wanted people to stop being mean to her daddy. Because she knows that her daddy loves the world and just wants to make it a more beautiful place." Or maybe she's a normal toddler who probably shouldn't be brought to a runway show. [Bossip]
- Justin Bieber and Naomi Campbell held hands. [Just Jared]
- But they are not dating, which is too bad because I cannot think of a more entertaining celebrity couple. [Gossip Cop]
- That said, the rumor that Gwyneth Paltrow is dating Glee's Chord Overstreet is pretty good, too. [ONTD]
- Amber Rose says Wiz Khalifa was repeatedly unfaithful during their marriage. [US Weekly]
- One for the Taylor Swift stans: Your girl spent Valentine's Day with a 15-year-old fan. [Gossip Cop]
- Here's some LuAnn de Lesseps poetry via the New York Post. [Page Six]
- Adele is eying an L.A. mansion. (Lots of bad wordplay at the link.) [TMZ]
- "It's silly to play the devil's advocate when having a conversation about female roles in Hollywood, because then you're doing this 'reverse feminism' thing that has become weirdly trendy recently," Kristen Stewart tells Wonderland. [THG]
- Courtney Cox had a bad day. [Radar]
- You can now see Sienna Miller's Cabaret promo stills. [ONTD]
- One Direction's Louis Tomlinson maybe said he was gay. [Herald Sun]
- Or maybe he didn't. [Gossip Cop]
- Queue up all your brother fucking jokes: Game of Thrones' Lena Headey is having a baby! [E! Online]
Photos via Getty.