Lana Del Rey held a concert at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery and — as so happens when the Corpse Bride wails her sorry song on hallowed ground — the air turned cold, dead loved ones returned to walk the mortal coil and James Franco (and his Elizabeth Taylor/Montgomery Clift head tattoo) allegedly tackled a photographer. SpooOooOoky!
Franco was photographed gleefully scampering away from a collapsed paparazzo, who now claims that the actor tackled him, damaged his equipment and hurt his back (a classic All Hallows' Eve prank). The man has filed a report with the LAPD and Franco's reps have yet to comment.
Meanwhile, Lana Del Rey can still be seen on a full moon night, wandering the graveyard and looking for her lost love (the rockin' tombstone of Johnny Ramone). A blessed Samhain unto us all.
While being honored at GLSEN's Respect Awards, Dancing with the Stars' Derek Hough revealed his horrific past of being bullied.
"On one occasion, they would tie my ankles up with a very rough rope, hang me from a tree upside down and spit on me and call me names and even held a gun to my head," he said, adding, "I didn't tell anybody—my parents, teachers, my friends, my sisters. I kept it to myself." [E!]
Taylor Swift thinks it's some sexist bullshit that she gets called out so much for writing songs about her exes.
"You're going to have people who are gonna say, 'Oh you know, like she just writes songs about her ex-boyfriends,' and I think, frankly, that's just a very sexist angle to take," she told Australian radio station 2DayFM. "No one says that about Ed Sheeran. No one says it about Bruno Mars. They're all writing about their exes, their current girlfriends, their love life and no one raises a red flag there."
How many months before Taylor goes full Riot grrrl? [Gossip Cop]
- San Francisco radio stations are temporarily banning Lorde's "Royals" while the Giants face off against Kansas City in the World Series. Sports! [Billboard]
- The Hollywood Gossip would like you to know that Nicholas Hoult and Kristen Stewart are boinking, but not in love. KIDS TODAY. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Hoult's ex Jennifer Lawrence casually threw around the word "hermaphrodite,", which is preeeeetty unchill. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Glee's Matthew Morrison and The Vampire Diaries' Candice Accola both got married, but not to each other. [E!/Cosmo]
- Susan Boyle wants to adopt a baby. Take a moment to imagine what it would be like to grow up in Susan Boyle's house (as a person, not as a porcelain doll). [Hello]
- Everywhere you look, everywhere you go, DJ Tanner and Aunt Becky are doing yoga together. [TMZ]
- Beyoncé and Adele had dinner and didn't think to ask us along. GOOD LUCK GETTING INVITED TO MY MUCH HYPED WINTER SOLSTICE FÊTE, LADIES. [DListed]
Images via PCN/Getty.