Ohhhhhhhh, okay, then! Remember earlier this year when everyone got mad at Farrah Abraham for waxing her 3-year-old daughter's eyebrows? Well, turns out, it's toooootally not a big deal, because the toddler was asleep when her mom poured hot wax on her face and then ripped all of her face-hair out to make her more attractive to...male babies, I guess.
While Farrah was visiting Bethenny Frankel’s show this week, an audience member asked why she thought it was necessary to wax or pluck Sophia’s eyebrows if she thinks her daughter is beautiful.
The reality star answered, “I actually got a lot of fan mail from girls who were younger, who did have uni-brows and they only wished that their moms would have helped them.”
Another guest was beside herself and told Abraham, “My head is going to pop off. I swear,” before accusing her of leading Sophia to think she’s not beautiful.
Abraham responded, “It's not that I'm telling my daughter she's not beautiful, and to be honest with you, she was sleeping so it was like…”
YEAH, BYGONES, FARRAH. [Extra]
I don't know who rapper French Montana is because I am 100, but apparently he wants a monkey.
"I love animals, man. I love animals," Montana told MTV News last week.
French has a few pets that he favors, but said the tigers are for the camera only. "My dream pet? I like a couple of them, man: monkey, I love dogs. See tigers, I don't know, I can't be playing with something like that," the Bad Boy rapper admitted. "A monkey, I can handle it. A dog, yeah; I would get a monkey."
Yeah, man, nothing like a screeching perma-baby with fangs. Great "pet." [MTV]
- Do you "gotta have" Kate Bosworth's tinfoil skirt, or do you want to "make it stop" and just have her buns all showing I guess? [E!]
- Ashley Greene went on a "haunted hayride," which, coincidentally, is WHAT I CALL MY DICK. [JustJared]
- Victoria Beckham "flaunted" her cleavage. [Us]
- Helen Hunt "flaunted" her bikini body. [E!]
- John Mayer "flaunted" his ankles. Oh...no? He just went outside with his body and existed in the world without being accused of "flaunting"? WEIRD. [E!]
- Justin Long says he doesn't use Facebook anymore. Dude, quit braggin'. [JustJared]
- Robin Thicke talking. [E!]
- IF YOU ONLY CLICK ON ONE THING CLICK ON THIS PIC OF AMANDA SEYFRIED WITH HER DOG. [E!]
- Orlando Bloom says that he and Miranda Kerr are "not friends...we're family." He did not specify whether or not she will be allowed to accompany him to the Undying Lands. [TMZ]
- Kendra Wilkinson's family is mad at Kendra Wilkinson. [Radar]
- Harrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [dies]
Images via Getty.