Someone give me a remix of Diana Ross’s “I’m Coming Out” that’s heavy on the sleigh bells, because Teresa Giudice has strutted out of minimum security prison just in time to celebrate the holidays with her loving family. Or, at least her loving children.
Reports Page Six:
After completing the necessary release paperwork, Giudice got into an awaiting car and drove away. Her destination is a mystery. According to federal regulation, she’s supposed to be turned over to a halfway house for an undetermined amount of time.
What is clear is that Giudice, along with her husband Joe Giudice and four daughters, will be spending Christmas Eve with her sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Melissa and Joe Gorga.
I can’t wait to read her book.
Barry S. Guaglardi, the attorney of Jennifer Giamo—who is still married to Giada De Laurentiis’s current boyfriend, Shane Farley—spoke to Radar Online about Farley and De Laurentiis’s affair.
Guaglardi said Giamo was “devastated” to discover their relationship, adding:
“She learned about the relationship through the tabloids. The divorce is still pending.”
Can you imagine opening an In Touch and reading that your partner was getting busy with a Food Network star? Like, there’s your ex (unnamed, of course) and Guy Fieri canoodling in some LA brunch spot, right next to a photo of Christina Milian shopping for Tropicana.
Kelly Rutherford, who’s vacationing in Italy alone, is posting very sad Instagrams like this one:
- Justin Bieber took a selfie with that sexy santa. [Us Weekly]
- Matt Dallas and Blue Hamilton adopted a baby boy. [Us Weekly]
- Kendall hates Tyga more than any of us hate Tyga. [ONTD]
- All those sister wives from Sister Wives might be leaving the brother husband. Or, what do you call the only husband of a sister wife? The only child husband? [Radar Online]
- Khloe baked a cheesecake to prove she’s capable of baking pies, and you know what? This doesn’t come close to satisfying me. [Entertainment Tonight]
- Amy Schumer reportedly asked a Comedy Central marketing executive, “Are you retarded? No, I’m really asking, are you retarded?” [Radar Online]
- It’s funny that Alyssa Milana cut her hair short, because the hair product she endorses allegedly makes people go bald. [Radar Online]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.