Heidi and Spencer Pratt, better known as Speidi (the longest-lasting of the early- to mid-aughts celebrity relationship portmanteaus), are now the parents of their first child, a baby boy named Gunner Stone.
The couple landed their first Us Weekly cover story in years after revealing their pregnancy earlier this year (I’m using the plural possessive determiner here because there is no other celebrity couple whose relationship is so intense and iconic that it has rendered them almost unimaginable as two separate entities), and have appeared in the headlines a number of times since—once for chatting with Alex Jones on a beach, another for releasing a spectacular set of pregnancy photos.
Anyway, Gunner (not Gunnar, as People incorrectly spelled it) is here, his middle name references crystals, and Speidi has once again proven they have no intention of leaving the gossip rags anytime soon.
Here’s a headline:
“I feel really bad that anyone was ever offended. I feel really bad that this was taken such a wrong way and I genuinely feel like shit. I have no idea how I’m gonna bounce back from it.”
Kendall Jenner, on her disastrous Pepsi commercial
Image via screengrab
- Did Taylor Swift secretly drop her new single in a UPS commercial? Maybe! Do I feel disgusting after writing that sentence? Absolutely! [ONTD]
- Two huge guns fell on Marilyn Manson during a recent show so the rest of the tour is canceled. [NYP]
- I... didn’t know Jada Pinkett Smith was so into motorcycles and three-wheelers. [TMZ]
- Tristan Thompson is buying a home in LA to be near his pregnant girlfriend, Khloe Kardashian. [TMZ]
- Speaking of Tristan Thompson... [People]
- Werk! [NYP]