Another day. Another day!
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Page Six reports that Rudy Giuliani bragged to his buddies about having an affair with a married woman who has “big boobs.” Giuliani kept mum on the identity of this woman, but Page Six suspects that Giuliani was referring to his rumored mistress, Maria Ryan. Giuliani denies the claims, but his ex-wife told The New York Post, “My husband’s denial of the affair with the married Mrs. Ryan is as false as his claim that we were separated when he took up with her.” BLOOP! [Page Six]
- Iowa Congressman Steve King—a white nationalist—promoted a neo-Nazi on Twitter because of course he did. [Huffington Post]
- Speaking of blatant racism, an Arizona legislator called immigration an “existential threat” and said, regarding public schools, “There aren’t enough white kids to go around.” [Phoenix New Times]
- An undocumented woman says that federal officials took her daughter away from her while she breastfed her. This administration is monstrous. [CNN]
- The family of a 62-year-old man says ICE detained their father despite the fact that he’s has permanent legal status. [ABC News]
- Don Jr. is still canoodling with Kimberly Guilfoyle. Joy. [Daily Mail]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
Apple MacBook Air Laptop
The M1 chip delivers 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation all while using way less power. Get up to 18 hours of battery life.
This has been Barf Bag.