Professional inflammation-hater Gwyneth Paltrow appears to have married mop-headed TV guy Brad Falchuck in a secret ceremony that appears to have been produced by Falchuck’s creative partner Ryan Murphy??!
In an Instagram photo shared Monday, Paltrow can be seen—tiny corsage on her left wrist and huge smile on her whole face—standing beside Falchuck on a stage of some kind, addressing an audience. The caption reads:
Thank you @mrrpmurphy for the most incredible evening to celebrate our ❤️. There will never be adequate words to express our gratitude. @giambattistavalliparis I will never get over my gorgeous dress. @georgieeisdell thank you. @hairbylorenzomartin thank you. @teamsaltzman thank you. Thank you to all of our amazing true and dear friends who came to support us. We feel like the luckiest people on the planet because we have all of you in our lives. And most of all thank you @bradfalchuk for the true happiness.
A celebration of ❤️? A special dress? “Dear friends” showing their support? “True happiness?” To me, this sounds like the sort of thing you write about a secret wedding ceremony that was planned/produced by Ryan Murphy (his involvement explains the period theme).
What does it sound like to you?
And she bangs, she bangs
When she stands, she stands
I go crazy
‘Cause she’s on a red carpet for Modern Family
That hit sitcom on ABC!
Asking Khloe’s former-step-half-brother (or whatever you call him) for comment is basically the equivalent of asking me.
“[If I weren’t a musician], I would possibly be a doctor. I’m super into medicine and people’s health.”
- Shawn Mendes
- Can’t wait for more of this “Neri Oxman reminds us of Angelina Jolie” content. Inject it into my veins. [Hollywood Life]
- One of Taylor Swift’s stalkers was arrested on her property because being that famous is apparently hell. [Gossip Cop]
- No one likes Lara Spencer, which surprises me. [Page Six]
- “True” Thompson was probably named after Kris’s grandfather, True? [Us Weekly]
- Barbara Bush is a “fighter.” [Us Weekly]
- Oh My My My. [Just Jared]