Thanks to screenshots, a wide audience is now aware that Israel Broussard, who stars in the buzzed-about Netflix film To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, has a history of broadcasting racist, homophobic, and generally intolerant messages from his Twitter account.
Here are shots of some incredibly bad tweets Broussard has done.
On Tuesday, the 24-year-old actor apologized (sort of), saying he is “dedicated to becoming a more informed and educated version of myself.”
Note how he is sorry for the “inappropriate” words, but does not claim he no longer harbors such beliefs. As if this were a matter of decorum. Speaking of education, I just learned who Israel Broussard was today and I’m pretty sure I can unlearn him by the end of the night!
Just another chapter in Mindy Kaling’s epic love for Beyoncé.
- J. Lo is designing a line of booty-enhancing leggings. [Page Six]
- Former Real Housewives of New Jersey star Dina Manzo says she hasn’t spoken to her sister Caroline Manzo in two years. [People]
- Finally, Brad and Angelina have reached a temporary custody agreement. [Us Weekly]
- Priyanka Chopra’s mama, Madhu Chopra, weights in on Nick Jonas: “He’s a wonderful person and everyone in the family just loves him. He’s so polite and respectful towards elders. What more can a mother want!” [Teen Vogue]
- The most irritating way to date secondhand clothing I’ve ever seen. [Page Six]
- Kim and Kanye’s marriage seems strong. [E! News]