Earlier this weekend, she also revealed that she has a professional lotion...er to see that she is moisturized. Somebody has to do these things.
Congratulations! to Winona Ryder and Keanu Reeves, who may have been married for most of their adult lives because Francis Ford Coppola enlisted a real priest to officiate their wedding in Bram Stoker’s Dracula.
In the most roundabout beef conspiracy theories of all beefs, Drake may have replaced a lyric in concert from “Know Yourself,” saying “Kanye flopped” instead of “Kanye dropped,” suggesting a potential new beef which would probably extend from the original Pusha T beef into Pusha T’s circle which includes Kanye, which is all to say [*inhale*] that the Pusha T beef is still active! TMZ has the case file.
- Denise Richards is officially a Real Housewife, which means that maybe Charlie Sheen miiight get to be on TV again. [TMZ]
- Ben Affleck had dinner with a model; Lindsay Shookus left Instagram; what has he done with Shookus?? [People]
- Madonna and friends dressed up as Berbers, a historically indigenous people of northern Africa, for her 60th birthday party in Marrakech, at the home of a billionaire’s sister. [The Sun]
- Iggy Azalea (ugh) comes back at a commenter who called her photo “White Chicks Part 2.” [The Shade Room]
- 14 people were reportedly hospitalized at a Backstreet Boys concert in Oklahoma after storm winds knocked over a metal truss. [Reuters]
- Tyra’s new movie with Lindsay Lohan is going to be a success. Tyra said so, but I also hope so. [ET]
- Harry and Megan aren’t engaging with this so that maybe Thomas will run out of gas and relax. [The Sun]