Had her tour not been canceled, Iggy Azalea would have probably been spending this month preparing for its 21 shows. But since she no longer has plans this fall, the Australian rapper is just sitting around doing what everyone else is doing: checking Twitter.
Azalea and @SuperheroFeed, the official Twitter account of...Superhero Feed, went at it last night after Feed compared Azalea’s debut album to the notorious flop, The Last Airbender.
When an Azalea fan (an Azalean) noticed the joke, Azalea responded to them both:
Cue “We’ve Only Just Begun” by The Carpenters.
Superhero Feed’s tweet is funny, but Azalea’s is the clear winner. By calling out both her own wealth and accusing Feed of seeing a poorly reviewed flop, she’s created an impressive, multi-targeted drag.
Good job, Iggy. Enjoy your leave of absence.
Taylor Swift might buy a Scottish castle to be near her Scottish king, Calvin Harris. The Daily Mail reports Swift is currently “eyeing” Tower of Lethendy, “a £4.6million 16th century” castle located an hour away from Harris’s family. The estate has an 18-hole golf course, a heated swimming pool, two tennis courts, a sauna, and plenty of spare bedrooms for her friends to lie sleepless in the middle of the night, where they’ll gasp after noticing Swift’s silhouette in the door frame and whisper, “Taylor? Is that you?” and then watch the figure fade away silently.
Remember the “news” that broke last week about Ben Affleck and Christine Ouzounian spending a romantic weekend in Las Vegas just days before Bennifer 2.0’s divorce was announced? Well Page Six has an exclusive photograph of Ouzounian on Ben’s private jet. And she’s wearing...Tom Brady’s Super Bowl rings?
- A new Love and Hip Hop cast member says other rappers won’t shoot with him because he’s gay. [TMZ]
- Patrick Stewart wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad. Zzzzzzzzzzz. [E! Online]
- Laura Ingalls Wilder is making Walnut Grove proud by running for congress. [Us Weekly]
- The Olsen twins are being sued by former unpaid interns. [Page Six]
- Zooey Deschanel’s wedding ring is huge. [Us Weekly]
- Kim thinks she did blonde better than Kylie. [THL]
- Gaga’s restaurant has mice, too! [Radar]
- Blake Lively is pregnant...with guacamole. And it’s not Ryan’s. [Us Weekly]
- No idea. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Screengrab, Dreamworks