In the beginning was love, and the love was with Ice, and the love was with Coco. Ice was with Coco in the beginning. Through them all things were made; without them nothing was made that has been made. And now, inside Coco is life, and that life will be the light of all mankind. The light will shine in the darkness, and the darkness will never overcome it.
Ice loves Coco. Coco loves Ice. And they’re going to be parents.
Left Shark is still alive, and he made a cameo during a Taylor Swift show over the weekend. During a performance in Foxborough, MA, the shark made famous at this year’s Super Bowl popped up behind Swift as she sang “Bad Blood” - a song she allegedly wrote about Katy Perry. In video of the performance, Swift can be heard saying, “Ah! Shark” as the wonky-eyed meme pops up—and quickly disappears— behind her. The blood is still bad, everyone. The blood is still very, very bad.
In related news, the Sad Balls have been missing for months. Please email me at email@example.com if you see them.
Meanwhile, Katy Perry wants to be president. She captioned this photo “42, 43, 46?!”
- An autopsy will be performed on Bobbi Kristina Brown. [Us Weekly]
- Prince George lies about his age. [Us Weekly]
- Kanye West doesn’t “give a fuck” if his rants make no sense. [Page Six]
- Mariah Carey partied in Vegas with the head of That Billionaire. [People]
- Nene Leakes wants to be the next Martha Stewart. [TMZ]
- Drake and Meek’s boring feud is still happening. [THL]
- Sharon Stone officiated a gay wedding. [Page Six]
- “Most movies present [a] bullshit representation of high school,” says Nat Wolff, star of John Green adaptation whose character falls in love with Cara Delevingne. [Page Six]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.