As their way of celebrating Khloe Kardashian giving birth to her first child while also participating in that sweet sweet Kardashian Baby Kontent stream, W posted a video of Khloe’s half-sister Kendall Jenner edited to say “BABY” three times on a loop, and—as I type this—I have had it open in the background for approximately seven minutes. How long until I crack? Baby, baby, baby, I guess we’ll find out soon.
The video—baby, baby, baby—was reposted by Kris Jenner, which means it appeared on certain users’ Instagram feeds more than once! And I can tell you from personal experience that it’s enough “baby, baby, baby” to make one think they’ll never not see or hear this video of Kendall Jenner saying, “Baby, baby, baby,” on a loop. It’s just one of many curses brought on our culture this dark, vicious Friday the 13th.
Related: this tweet reads like abandonment:
As an antidote to baby, baby, baby, take a look at these photos of Kristen Stewart and her girlfriend Stella Maxwell out on the town. Love is amazing.
Fendi is everywhere, from Kylie walking her baby to Nicki’s new era to Wendy reacting to Khloe’s baby.
- “I don’t feel bad for Khloe. Khloe, you knew when you pulled up on him that he had a girlfriend named Jordy Craig and Jordy was 5 months pregnant.” - Wendy Williams [THG]
- Finally, photos of Justin Bieber and a woman named Baskin Champion. [ONTD]
- How DARE Ryan Philippe not respond to every fan!!! [Radar Online]
- Pray for Celine Dion. [Radar Online]
- Celebrate Friday with this very good ONTD original. [ONTD]
- Save this for your midday nap. [Us Weekly]