In an astonishing display of restraint, here’s nine-months-pregnant Hilary Duff politely asking a stalking paparazzo, whom she addresses as “sir” while he is idling in a residential driveway next to her car, to please stop following her to her son’s soccer game, her errand runs, and her sister’s house. “I’m nine months pregnant, and I have the flu, and I’ve asked you once to leave me alone”; “Please leave me alone for the day”; and “I feel very uncomfortable,” she says in a video she posted to Instagram.
To which this godawful shit person replies that he lost his whole morning and got no photos.
In her caption, she writes “this is every day of every month”:
This guy has been at my sons soccer game this morning then followed me to my sisters house and was basically parked in her drive way to get photos. Followed me to run errands. I politely asked him to let me be and he continues to follow and stalk me down like pray for hours now. This is not ok. I am 9 months pregnant. When people say that’s what you get for signing up to be a celebrity it honestly makes me sick. This is every day of every month and it’s simply not ok. If a non “celeb”(I’m sorry to use that word) was dealing with this the law would be involved
Yes, to put it mildly, this is really fucked up!
Milan asked for Cardi B, and Milan got Cardi B. <3
Is anybody else starting to suspect that Meghan Markle’s feeding headlines out of a day planner she’s filled for every single day through 2025?
- On Meghan Markle’s veil (reveal!) [Harper’s Bazaar]
- On Meghan Markle’s dress (reveal!) [The Sun]
- On Meghan Markle’s cookbook (reveal!) [Daily Mail]
- On Meghan Markle’s pregnancy plan (speculation!) [The Sun]
I want more.
- Selena Gomez held an outfit giveaway for the stans. [Teen Vogue]
- Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are doing that thing Taylor does. [People]
- Michelle Obama officiated the wedding of the daughter of the deputy mayor of Chicago. [TMZ]
- Woman wears pants. [Oh No They Didn’t]
This post and headline have been updated for accuracy.