After months of harassment, Ryan Gosling has been granted a restraining order against a woman who has arrived at his home, sent him and his family disturbing mail, and told people that she is Gosling's "twin flame."
Grace Marie Del Villar, according to legal documents obtained by TMZ, has been ordered by the court to remain 100 yards away from Gosling, Eva Mendes, their young daughter and Gosling's sister Mandi after she repeatedly emailed his sister with messages like "I am kicking your brother's head" and mailed a letter to his home that included a torn out magazine photo of Eva Mendes along with Del Villar's contact information.
Most recently, his stalker flew to L.A. from New York to ring Gosling's doorbell where she told security that she was "Ryan's twin." When the did not let her in, she left behind a doll catalog at his gate.
Hey girl, how about you cut that menacing shit out?
In her sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby, model Janice Dickinson has stated that after the comedian plied her with pills and wine, one of the last thing she remembers is seeing Cosby remove a patchwork robe. She has now released polaroids of Cosby in said robe to TMZ and claims that they were taken before she lost consciousness on the night of her rape. [TMZ]
In more heartwarming news, Jennifer Garner spoke to Cosmopolitan.com about raising feminist daughters, saying, "I think my kids would love in theory for me to not work, not go to anything, be home every day. And you can do that and be a feminist — I don't think that you need to go to work and be a power-woman to be a feminist. But I want my kids to know that if working is important to me, and if working for Save the Children is important to me, then that's totally valid, and as much as I totally love them, I'm a whole person too."
Added husband Ben Affleck, "Well, [they're] a little young for a sort of Gloria Steinem doctoral thesis, but without getting into exactly what it means politically to be a feminist, our daughters understand what my wife understands full well, which is it's important to be strong, present, and powerful, and accept nothing less than a man would — in fact, ask for more. And, you know, that's part of what I admire so much about my wife, and I know that through her example, my children will absorb that." [Cosmo]
- Gwyneth Paltrow published a recipe for "Jailbird Cake" and everyone's claiming it's a reference to the time her "rival" Martha Stewart spent in the clink. [People]
- Here's some live-action Peter Pan news you can actually get behind: Melissa McCarthy will play Tinker Bell in an upcoming Fox film! [Deadline]
- In Kids of Famous People news, Dylan Brosnan (son of Pierce) and Jack Kilmer (son of Val) are modeling for Saint Laurent now. [People]
- In more Kids of Famous People News, Kelsey Grammar's daughter Greer has been chosen as Miss Golden Globe 2015. [Perez Hilton]
- Shawn Hunter on Girl Meets World? Shawn Hunter on Girl Meets World! [Gossip Cop]
- Nuptial announcements: Sean Hayes and Danica McKellar both got married (not to each other). [Radar/E!]
- Kim Kardashian says she would support an adult North if she ever wanted to pose nude. [Bossip]
- Jon Hamm will once again appear on Parks and Recreation. [EW]
- The Hollywood Gossip is calling Lorde a hypocrite for posing in a "bra" when really all she did was post an Instagram photo of herself in a crop top. BURN THE WITCH. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- RiFF RAFF says he wants to be the Justin Bieber of EDM and I just want to be the RiFF RAFF of anything. [Billboard]
Photos via Getty.