The Coachella gods have accepted our offers of $6 bottles of water and blessed us with this beautiful gift: Leonardo DiCaprio standing in place and kinda wiggling his butt to the dulcet sounds of MGMT and then, later, doing some sort of martial arts-inspired dancing.
You can't see his face in the video, but this Russian website has tons of proof (IF YOU NEED PROOF PAST YOUR FAITH IN THE GOODNESS OF THE COACHELLA GODS); also, TMZ points out that he was wearing that outfit in paparazzi photos.
This is the best thing to happen at the music festival since last year, when Danny Devito livetweeted it. [TMZ]
Rita Ora ripped open Zac Efron's denim shirt during the MTV Move Awards, while the young thespian was accepting a golden statue shaped like a popcorn bag in honor of his Best Shirtless Performance. He then threw the garment to the ground and flexed various parts of his upper body to rapturous applause. [Gossip Cop; a zillion images here]
Caprea’s Essential Organic PH Cleanser is just $10 with promo code TEN. Normally $19, this foaming face wash is crafted with organic Monoi oil. It’s meant to target the production of oil secretion while protecting your skin against air pollution. Normally $19, you can save big on this richly-lathering face wash while supporting a brand that keeps the environment top of mind.
Kate Middleton sipped on some New Zealand wine, quashing the fervid rumors that she's pregnant with another Royal Baby. I wish all rumors could be addressed by consuming red wine in public. [Hello!]
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas got married, are now in the process of living happily ever after. [E!]
- James Franco_ebooks did some more stuff on Instagram, his new medium of choice. [HuffPo]
- Here is Jack Gleeson talking about the shocking thing that happened on Game of Thrones last night. [EW]
- Miley Cyrus gave away her new puppy because she isn't emotionally ready to care for him yet. He went to live with a friend's mom and another puppy named (appropriately enough) Molly. [Just Jared]
- This is the stupidest faux-controversy ever: there's a photo of Cara Delevingne smoking a huge joint when she was 16 making rounds on the Internet. OOoOOoOohhh!!!!! [ONTD]
- Like a hellish apparition inflicted upon our nation's most drunk and bejorts'ed, a bucket hat-clad Justin Bieber made a surprise appearance at Coachella. [MTV]
- More Coachella "news": Kid Cudi wore a crop top during his set, which is something I fully support. [Hip-Hop Wired]
- Jared Leto was ferried from Coachella to the MTV Movie awards by helicopter, of course. [MTV]
- And, elsewhere in the arid and entry-level-alt-festooned desert, Joe Jonas made out with his girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler, a beautiful woman with the name of a minor Hufflepuff character. [ONTD]
Images via Splash, Getty.