Heidi Montag's father, Bill Montag, was arrested in Colorado on charges of child sex abuse and incest. The local NBC station reports:
A 29-page arrest affidavit outlines years of abuse Montag allegedly inflicted on a girl starting when she was 13 years old.
The abuse allegedly began in 1993 and continued until she was 17 years old.
Due to the statute of limitations, Montag is only eligible to be charged with crimes that occurred after July 1st, 1996, when the victim would have been 16 years old.
Court records allege the abuse started while Montag and his family lived in Frisco and continued after the family moved to Centennial.
The victim told authorities that she came forward "to protect other girls from being victims." [NBC6]
Everybody has stories on Bruce Jenner today and they all stem from People Magazine. A source "close to the family" told the magazine: "Bruce is transitioning to a woman. He is finally happy and his family is accepting of what he's doing. He's in such a great space. That's why it's the perfect time to do something like this."
According to the source, Jenner will film his transition for a docu-series. The series "will air when he is ready to be open about his transition." Both Jenner and his ex-wife have denied rumors that he is transitioning. [People]
Katy Perry is keepin' her feud with Taylor Swift alive. The snackwave champion told Billboard Magazine, "If somebody is trying to defame my character, you're going to hear about it." Just a reminder: this is a feud is over backup dancers and, according to the Daily Mail, "wasn't even about a guy!" Also, this is a little too boring to be a full on feud. [Daily Mail]
- James Middleton really hates being Kate's brother. James is the owner of a company "that allows Instagram users to put their pictures on marshmallows." [People]
- Scott Foley sustained a foot injury during his shirtless running scene in last week's episode of Scandal. [NY Daily News]
- One of the guys from 60 Minutes, Steve Kroft, got caught cheating on his wife. There was sexting and talk of dressing like Laura Bush. The incident also confirms that everyone should stop writing "R U" in place of "are you." [NY Post]
- Miley Cyrus posted more selfies on Instagram, Sky Ferreira is in them too. [Daily Mail]
- Jennifer Grey feels "very happy" for her father. [People]
- Even Josh Gad thinks you shouldn't name your children after Frozen characters. [NY Daily News]
- Val Kilmer has been hospitalized with a throat tumor. [NY Post]
Images via Getty.