I feel like I need to tell you something upfront: Radar Online is the source of this gossip. Radar Online is reporting that Heidi Klum is “begging” to be cast in the theoretical second sequel to Sex and the City, and that she would be happy to accept either the role of Samantha (replacing Kim Cattrall) or—this is my favorite part—“another sexy character.”
The source continues:
“Heidi did a cameo on the show a few years back and had a great time... She’s done making overtures and trying to set up a meeting with Sarah [Jessica Parker] to nail the part. Sarah didn’t want to do [the movie] without Kim but at least she knows there’s other options.”
Yes, at least Sarah knows Heidi Klum is available.
As one of the most famous people in the world, Taylor Swift is a target for criminals who want to invade her home. She has dealt with truly disturbing stalkers in the past, so it should surprise no one that she plans on building “a new 12-14 foot high wall” around the 7-foot wall that already surrounds her Beverly Hills home.
A source tells me she plans on placing the entire property—both walls included—inside a gigantic suitcase for additional privacy.
Here’s the first enjoyable Gwen Stefani content I’ve seen in years: video of her dancing to “Hollaback Girl” at some normal person’s wedding.
- Joshua Jackson is dating someone who works for CheddarTV, which is deeply funny to me. [Us Weekly]
- I don’t know who Taylor Rooks is but she’s probably dating Jesse Williams. [Bossip]
- Guess who didn’t come to Brody Jenner’s wedding. [Celebitchy]
- Guess who’s planning Courteney Cox’s wedding. [Celebitchy]
- Xenu must be so proud. [Us Weekly]