In a recent interview for the new Fader cover story, Paramore lead vocalist and songwriter Hayley Williams opened up about living with depression. The singer told The Fader that one of the worst bouts of depression came in 2015, when she was between albums.
“For the first time in my life, there wasn’t a pinhole of light at the end of the tunnel,” Williams told The Fader. “I thought, I just wish everything would stop. It wasn’t in the sense of, I’m going to take my life. It was just hopelessness. Like, What’s the point? I don’t think I understood how dangerous hopelessness is. Everything hurts.”
It got so bad that Hayley, “privately quit the band,” briefly during the summer of 2015. She told the Fader, “I just was done… I thought, There’ gotta be something else that I’m good at in my life. Maybe it’s time for me to find that.”
During a Corey Feldman & The Angels concert in Milwaukee last night, Corey Feldman accidentally knocked out his own tooth banging his mouth into a microphone, then spent several minutes rooting around for the tooth. Eventually, an audience member named Christina located the tooth, and Feldman continued to perform.
The display was documented by a writer who has been to, not one, but two Corey Feldman & The Angels concerts, and has been blocked by Feldman on Twitter for his efforts. Hero.
Cristiano Ronaldo is a father three times over now that his girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez, has given birth to twins. Ronaldo also has a 7-year-old son, Cristiano Jr., whose mother’s identity is not publicly known.
- Conrad Hilton is doing much better after getting professional help following his arrest for violating a restraining order, as his lawyer will be happy to tell you. [TMZ]
- And Work Out star Jackie Warner is doing much better off the Ambien. [TMZ]
- Kendrick Lamar was gracious enough to respond to the haters who insist he should have bought his sister a nicer car than a regular old Toyota for her high school graduation. [Complex]
- Dance Moms host Abby Lee Miller’s prison sentence has been delayed. [Deadline]
- Some of Cara Delevingne’s friends still need her to explain her sexuality to them and she’s sick of it. [Refinery 29]
- Patricia Arquette tweeted at Trump today, “There is a lot of gossip about you on the street that hasn’t been in the press–yet.” Do tell. [Vulture]