In two identically worded statements released Tuesday, the Beverly Hills Police Department announced they are currently investigating producer Harvey Weinstein and director James Toback after receiving “multiple complaints” about both men. They added that “no further information will be released at this time.”
Meanwhile, the New York Post reports a truly shocking rumor that The Weinstein Company is having trouble finding a new investor, and that it could soon be forced into a new chapter of its existence: 11.
The loan from [Fortress Investment Group] “is not definitely happening,” the source said on Tuesday, cautioning that the situation was fluid and that talks were still ongoing. Without a loan, the studio could be forced into bankruptcy in the coming months, financial sources speculated.
Anyone wanna save it? No? OK, moving on.
Yet another man has come forward accusing actor Kevin Spacey of sexual misconduct. In an interview with Fox News, a man named Tony Montana accused Spacey of groping him in an LA bar called the Coronet Club in 2003. “I was in a horror movie. No one could see it,” Montana said. “[I] pulled his thumb back. He then followed me into the restroom...It was all very strange.”
In a more detailed interview with Radar, Montana claims Spacey grabbed his crotch and said, “This designates ownership.”
“There are conspiracy theories about it all over the internet. David LaChapelle got hired last July to do it and it was a million dollar music video, and I styled 30 male pole dancers. We made them look like sexy cowboys. They ended up scrapping it, and it will never come out. [Allegedly] Britney Spears’s dad is the one who said no. How crazy is that? My life is so weird.”
- Britney Spears’s stylist Alanna Pearl on her missing video for “Make Me” [ONTD]
- Everyone is constantly asking Kristen Bell about her marriage because she gives reliably boring and positive responses that are laced with obvious advice. [E! Online]
- Millie Bobby Brown would like to do Broadway, write, and perhaps even volunteer a little more “in the space of [her] relaxation.” [Lainey Gossip]
- Dr. Luke is trying to use an old birthday card against Kesha, but it doesn’t appear to prove anything. [Page Six]
- Prince Harry talked about his mummy. [People]
- Of course Jeremy Piven would make an appearance like this after being accused of assault... [TMZ]