Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are so jazzed about divorcing each other that they can’t stop filing for divorce from each other.
On Tuesday afternoon, it was reported that Berry, citing “irreconcilable differences” filed for divorce from Martinez, her husband of two years. But because the papers were allegedly filed under pseudonyms, Martinez—advised by his lawyer Laura Wasser—filed divorce papers of his own.
Today, Halle Berry has filed papers again, this time with the right names.
Halle Berry is done playing court games ... she’s filed for divorce for a second time this week, and this time around she used real names, not aliases.
TMZ obtained a copy of the new docs, filed Wednesday. Halle lists her real name and Olivier Martinez’s as well.
The specifics in the document are identical to Monday’s filing ... she’s asking for custody based on the “best interests” of 2-year-old Maceo.
At least they can agree that they really want to get divorced.
Speaking of doomed love, Russell Brand said some shitty things back when he was married to Katy Perry and you can hear some of them in the trailer for his new documentary Brand: A Second Coming. [DListed]
Not yet divorced or divorcing: Johnny Depp played some dumb prank on Amber Heard. [E! News]
- Nick Carter and his wife are having a Backstreet Baby. [Billboard]
- Khloe Kardashian and James Harden are trying to make it work. [US Weekly]
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Kim Richards has been sentenced to community service, probation, and mandatory AA attendance for shoplifting from Target. [People]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Nene Leakes has been sentenced to return to the Real Housewives of Atlanta. [TMZ]
- Farrah Abraham is back under the knife. [ONTD]
- That’s so Raven. [E! News]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.