It’s not all champagne wishes and caviar dreams around the Paltrow/Martin nursery. (Though, yes, champagne and caviar are present. What do you think this is? A barn?) Moses Martin, son of Gwyneth Paltrow, is also a huge fan of Old Navy! That’s right! The Martin boy dresses like a little peasant!
“My son Moses is the inspiration for the concept in this week’s issue,” Paltrow writes in her latest Goop newsletter. “He loves Old Navy. Specifically the bathing suits and shirts (he has a white polo shirt with a ‘tie’ on it he wears all the time).”
That little scamp! Next you’re going to tell me that he eats school lunches, lives under a bridge, and carries a bindle!
“He wanders into the office and asks with regularity if we are selling Old Navy in the goop shop yet,” she continues.
Oh, Gwyn! You’ve raised quite the comedian!
In the latest issue of Marie Claire, Miley Cyrus talks about her budding friendship with Caitlyn Jenner. “We’ve talked a lot about how you can never make every single person happy,” Cyrus says. “We always laugh about people saying she transitioned to be famous. Which is crazy. Caitlyn has to tell her story, because if she doesn’t, everyone else is going to tell it for her.” [E! Online]
TERESA GIUDICE IS COMING BACK TO THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY...just as soon as she gets out of prison. “She’s definitely back next season,” a source (one of the demons who lives in Milania) tells US Weekly. ““She’s all set to profit off her prison stint,” says another (one of the demons who lives inside Milania). [US Weekly]
- Here’s Tom Hiddleston as Hank Williams. [Billboard]
- Want to hear Lauren Conrad’s insights on marriage? No? Right, who would. Anyway, ignore the following link. [People]
- Another link to skip: Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk on a beach. [THG]
- You should probably look at this photo of Anne Hathaway snorkeling, though. [TMZ]
- There’s at least one man who’s not telling the royal family to fuck off and that man is Matt LeBlanc. [Page Six]
- What a warm and emotional photo of father and daughter. [Instagram]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty, Marie Claire, and Bravo.